TWRP for Harmony (KW88/98/99, Thor/S, LES1, I2, DI01, more)

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

List of confirmed working devices:
Kingwear KW68, KW88, KW88 Pro, KW98, KW99, KW99 Pro
Blocks Watch
Look Watch
Zeblaze Thor, Thor S
IQ I2
Diggro DI01
AllCall W1, W2

Downloads/Source Code:

TWRP Image Download: 3.2.2-0
TWRP Image Installer Download: 3.2.2-0
Scatter file: Here
TWRP Source Code: Here
Kernel Source Code: Here

Install Instructions:

If you have TWRP installed already:

1. Download the first link which is just the twrp image files

2. Copy the image file to your watch

3. Boot into twrp

4. Click install

5. Click install image

6. Navigate to the twrp image you copied over and select it

7. Find recovery in the list and select it

8. Swipe to confirm

9. You’re done

If you don’t have TWRP installed:

1. With your watch turned on, copy the file “Harmony_TWRP_patcher.zip” to the /sdcard directory.

2. Turn off your watch.

3. Open sp flash tool

4. In the “Scatter-loading File” box choose the “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt” file that you downloaded

5. Select the twrp image you downloaded and do it for the boot and recovery partitions

6. Press on “Download”.

7. Connect the watch to the computer and wait until a green tick appears on the screen.

8. Unplug your watch and power it on

WARNING: the following step (9) will install an android 5.1 compatible boot.img. If you have an android 8.1 rom installed, be sure to flash it after finishing this guide.

1. In the recovery, go to Install -> Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”
  2. Wait until it finishes and that’s it!

not working on Diggro DI01 with firmware KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20171111 (used for bluetooth calling)
it’s the stock recovery which is loaded

Aug 6, 2018 18:51:42 GMT 1 tontonmax said:
not working on Diggro DI01 with firmware KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20171111 (used for bluetooth calling) it's the stock recovery which is loaded

I have updated the instructions and downloads to reflect the new changes releated to allowing twrp to stay installed
Aug 5, 2018 6:10:49 GMT 1 deadman96385 said:
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It's a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

List of confirmed working devices:
Kingwear KW88, KW98, KW99
Blocks Watch
Look Watch
Zeblaze Thor, Thor S
Lemfo LES1
IQ I2
Diggro DI01, DI07

Downloads/Source Code:

TWRP Image Download: 3.2.2-0
TWRP Image Installer Download: 3.2.2-0
Scatter file: Here
TWRP Source Code: Here
Kernel Source Code: Here

Install Instructions:

If you have TWRP installed already:

1. Download the first link which is just the twrp image files

2. Copy the image file to your watch

3. Boot into twrp

4. Click install

5. Click install image

6. Navigate to the twrp image you copied over and select it

7. Find recovery in the list and select it

8. Swipe to confirm

9. You’re done

If you don’t have TWRP installed:

1. With your watch turned on, copy the file “Harmony_TWRP_patcher.zip” to the /sdcard directory.

2. Turn off your watch.

3. Open sp flash tool

4. In the “Scatter-loading File” box choose the “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt” file that you downloaded

5. Select the twrp image you downloaded and do it for the boot and recovery partitions

6. Press on “Download”.

7. Connect the watch to the computer and wait until a green tick appears on the screen.

8. Unplug your watch and power it on

WARNING: the following step (10) will install an android 5.1 compatible boot.img. If you have an android 8.1 rom installed, be sure to flash it after finishing this guide.

1. In the recovery, go to Install → Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”

2. Wait until it finishes and that’s it!

Hello!

Problem with dowloading img file. SP tool write: PMT changed for the ROM. Please select Format All + Download.

Need to format the watch? Please help!

Thank you!

Sounds like you are flashing the pre-loader by mistake.
When you flash the recovery you should ONLY flash the recovery and nothing else using download only option in SP Flash Tools.

This harmony img for LES1, rotated touch 90 degree!
Flashing inharmony?

pablo11 AvatarOct 15, 2018 21:20:01 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Problem with dowloading img file. SP tool write: PMT changed for the ROM. Please select Format All + Download.

Thank you!

Read more: /post/28642/edit#ixzz5WIPXHZUU

The same happens to me
Nov 8, 2018 21:10:35 GMT 1 pepeeltattoo said:
pablo11 AvatarOct 15, 2018 21:20:01 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Thank you!

Read more: /post/28642/edit#ixzz5WIPXHZUU

The same happens to me

You need to do the firmware upgrade option in sp flash i am not sure why sometimes it complains about pmt.

janos Is it 180 or 90?

Hello! Rotated touch 90 degree. Problem solved with Inharmony for Les1.

Hello,

If you do not have TWRP installed:

Point 1-4 is clear, where is point 5 chosen?

thanks for help

double click at the “location” fields

in the sp flash tool under athentications file, or where do you mean?

I was wrong about having to double click, it only needs a normal single click

1 Like

ok thanks.

starts the clock after point 8 automatically in twrp mode?

there is also no sdcard directory on the Diggro DI01, this one I created is that ok?

yes, it will automatically boot to twrp

yes, it’s ok, but it wasn’t necessary, the directory that opens in you file explorer when you connect the watch is in fact the sdcard directory from the instructions. Anyways, the important thing is that you are able to find the Harmony_TWRP_patcher.zip when you are in twrp

2 Likes

Thank you very much

and how do you get the clock rebooted at the end when twrp is finished?

I mean, how do you generally boot later in the firmware or twrp?

If you want to boot to twrp later on you need to have adb on your computer, if you haven’t got adb already you can download it here: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools#downloads
Then, with your watch connected to the computer and turned on, open a command prompt in the platform-tools folder and issue the command “adb reboot recovery”

1 Like

oh so, whenever I want to call after the flash twrp I have to use adb, otherwise the clock always starts in the firmware?

can I also instal ‘SuperSU.zip’ after ‘twrp_patcher.zip’?