Tools Kit for creating WatchFaces

Hello everyone and thank you to this beautiful community,

I don’t know if it’s the right place but I can’t really find the developer forum.
I would like to know what you need to have (tools kit) in order to create your own watchfaces.
It is not that here they are not beautiful on the contrary, it is just that for a non-English speaker, the arrangements of the dates or different things are not in their place.
It’s complicated to have a watch that speaks your language and to see that the watchface speaks another language :slight_smile:

Before I was in the Wear OS world and I could make my own watchfaces, precisely with variables and I could also choose reactive zones on the dial to be able to trigger the application of my surveillance cameras or unlock my door.

Today with this magnificent Kospet Prime I am very restrained.
The system works and the power is there in comparison to my Ticwatch S but I do not have a maximum customization of my watch.

So I’m asking you, what are the tools to do this?
Thank you in advance for your relevant and enriching answers.

2 Likes

There are two apps you can use. At first, you can use ClockSkinMaker, CSM. It’s for Windows PC only. And, mich more powerful, WatchFaceDesigner, WFD. Some functions, like Tapaction for example, you have to add manualy to your face. You’ll find the links here in the forum, there are also some videos about WFD on our YouTube channel.
If you deside to use Universal Launcher, you can use you watchmaker faces also.

4 Likes

hi,this is the link for WFD.
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/watchface-designer/27446
Here you can find some information about array type 100,for apply a touch command,manually added to your xml file watch,as G1NT0N1C told you before.
A short how-to about arraytype 100
bye

2 Likes

Thank you both for the precious information,

Between the moment when I was waiting for the moderation of my message, and your answer, I actually came across the designer for OS X (.jar) because in my case I am under OS X and not windows.

I have not yet watched (see the video) but it seems complex anyway. I’m waiting for a calm brain and time and I’m going to stick to it for sure !! For hotspots, I need to read the information you give me to better understand how to paste it.

Regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow! I tested injecting a test into the watch with WFD and it works!

This tool for OS X is a pleasure and quite logical after a few tries, I just do not see how to edit xml from the software I think you have to go to the folder by hand.

What do import components mean and where to find them?

Look at this post, for example:-https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/a-short-how-to-about-arraytype-100/50467

2 Likes

Yes you do . When you have completed watch in wfd and " created a clocksin " in folder on your desktop you need to go into folder , open .xml file and insert what you need . Its quite tricky and mistakes dont work so be carefull :+1:

2 Likes