Titan Octane Blue dial watch -

Make this watch or Kim jong un will nuke you. I’m also working on it. Yeah, would be nice if someone working on some GIMP kinda tool do this. I work on Inkscape.

watch%20tital

cc: https://www.titan.co.in/product/titan-blue-dial-chronograph-watch-for-men-90044km03j

1 Like

under construction. I don’t have a watch yet to test!
[center]

[/center]

1 Like

Wow …looks cool
Hope will work with UL

almost completed. May in another 30 mins.

1 Like

Will look like this

[center]octane[/center]

1 Like

Cool …
Stunning watchface .

tenor

Nice. But do use shadows; Both shadow and self shadow layers it will really enhance and make it look a little more real.

Like this one I made a while back:

You can see how it gives it almost a ray traced look…try it!

I can get an idea as to how to do it on inkscape? Still if you can help me out. DM me some tips as to what tool and what methods, And I see its going to be harder (atleast longer time)working with mesh colour gradients on contours. Some work for days usually. I don’t have that much patience. However I’ll give it some time and see how I can make it look realistic. I spend max a couple of hours not more than that. Plus if you notice the details I messed up a lot.

Creating the shadow fx and color gradient tools (linear, conical, etc) inside WFD is so simple. All you need is a little patience and you’ll get there. If you can export your layers into wfd (using png files) then you add image layers in wfd. It’s not hard :slight_smile:

2 Likes