Thor pro changing band

It’s no really hard to do it, just be careful the worst that happens to me is the heart rate monitor isn’t working and i don’t care maybe because i did open the watch so many times.
to open the rear cover first remove the battery is easy and the heart rate monitor ribbon cable attached under the cover with your nail or finger try to do it moving it back and forward you will find out it’s not glued or nothing after that remove the plastic like square frame just lifted off and be careful with the heart rate cables you will see the antennas of the band . To remove the band one side of the screws is removable and the other it’s not so take the screws out and with something pushed inside out to remove the other part you will find out I will posting some pictures. Be careful and good luck mine is working fine but no the heart rate monitor.

Thanks to Zeblaze for facilitating all the parts

photos.app.goo.gl/sPe9HyEdk6Q1HZDy5

that looks really hard, i do’nt think mine would survive if i did it, well…at least the ones i tried to save:)

Sept 19, 2018 17:16:50 GMT 1 leafar said:
photos.app.goo.gl/sPe9HyEdk6Q1HZDy5

Greetings!
My first post here. I have a Thor Pro on the way. I’m excited to get it and play with the custom watch face designer app.

Curious, what happened to your original straps? Did they break? If they did, what are your plans for them?

i did polished my watch and one of strap get damage ,its a really good watch big screen,readable outdoor and nothing can beat the price,read all about the watch in this forums if you dont have the lates update version 1.6 learn how to flash it,you will find out everything right here.

Sept 20, 2018 2:52:34 GMT 1 leafar said:
i did polished my watch and one of strap get damage ,its a really good watch big screen,readable outdoor and nothing can beat the price,read all about the watch in this forums if you dont have the lates update version 1.6 learn how to flash it,you will find out everything right here.

So you polished the coating off the case? Do you have any pics of your finished work? I was planning on doing the same thing, but leaving the bezel black.

Would you consider selling your old straps?

Yes,joining this forum and watching YouTube reviews made up my mind to get this watch.

Sept 20, 2018 4:34:28 GMT 1 sully008 said:
Sept 20, 2018 2:52:34 GMT 1 leafar said:

So you polished the coating off the case? Do you have any pics of your finished work? I was planning on doing the same thing, but leaving the bezel black.

Would you consider selling your old straps?

Yes,joining this forum and watching YouTube reviews made up my mind to get this watch.

i use it everyday for my type of work ,sweating,water,dust and wear,when i did remove the antennas it broke,you can buy from Zeblaze store Aliexpress and for the picture of my polished watch is right here too in this forum.
if you want to use a screen protector get the 50mm film not temper glass the film is better,flexible and no to much finger mark.

Sept 20, 2018 14:19:47 GMT 1 leafar said:
i use it everyday for my type of work ,sweating,water,dust and wear,when i did remove the antennas it broke,you can buy from Zeblaze store Aliexpress and for the picture of my polished watch is right here too in this forum. if you want to use a screen protector get the 50mm film not temper glass the film is better,flexible and no to much finger mark.

Thanks for the tips, leafar. I'm assuming it's the Zeblaze Official Store on Aliexpress? I'll contact them about the straps.

Hi leafar,

Do you remember who or which seller you contacted? I’ve tried both the official zeblaze store on Aliexpress and I sent an email to service@zeblaze.com from their website and both tell me that the straps are not removable. I’ve emailed both back telling them that I’ve broken my strap and would like to fix my watch. We’ll see if that gets a different response.

Keep doing it it did happen to me. Look for Zeblaze website and send email to them 

Sept 21, 2018 21:59:22 GMT 1 leafar said:
Keep doing it it did happen to me. Look for Zeblaze website and send email to them

They have sold me a set of straps. I’m looking forward to deconstructing them to hopefully make my own custom ones.

Sept 22, 2018 4:45:03 GMT 1 sully008 said:
Sept 21, 2018 21:59:22 GMT 1 leafar said:

They have sold me a set of straps. I'm looking forward to deconstructing them to hopefully make my own custom ones.

Hi Sully…make sure to take and post pictures of your strap disection and what you make for new straps. Thanks…Matt

Sept 23, 2018 16:20:05 GMT 1 onemat said:
Sept 22, 2018 4:45:03 GMT 1 sully008 said:
They have sold me a set of straps. I'm looking forward to deconstructing them to hopefully make my own custom ones.

Hi Sully..make sure to take and post pictures of your strap disection and what you make for new straps. Thanks..Matt

You bet. I’ve made straps for my watches in the past, so the construction isn’t the problem. It’ll be trying to improve upon the sturdiness of the antennas that are embedded in the them.

What are the antenna used for?

Nov 10, 2018 19:53:01 GMT 1 cra1g said:
What are the antenna used for?

connectivities - gps, wifi, bluetooth and 3g.

Does your zeblaze thor pro survive washing hands or rain

My thor 4 dual has broke https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/broken-watch-help/49717
I’m not very experienced with tech repair so if someone can send me a tutorial, that’ll be a great hand.

you dont need to be savy just open the watch and you will find out yourself i believe the all zeblaze wacth are the same,its not really hard