Got a Thor 4 standard and a Thor 4 PLUS and noticed that the interface on the Thor 4 PLUS differs in a number of ways from the original Thor 4.
- Thor 4 Plus doesn’t auto boot the watch when you charge it. Something the Thor 4 does that I find annoying. The thor 4 shows a battery power icon instead.
- Thor 4 Plus plays a start up and shutdown sound when where as the Thor 4 vibrates.
- Thor 4 Plus has at least one newer clock face that isn’t available on the Thor 4.
- Thor 4 Plus has a different icon set.
- Thor 4 Plus is Android 7.1.1 and Thor 4 is Android 7.0
I was wondering seeing as apparently , and this might not be true , is that the Thor 4 Plus has a faster chip , is whether the Thor 4 Plus firmware is compatible with the Thor 4.