Thor 3g Firmware

Got my Thor Pro this week and it has

XY_C5_X300_KY16_v1.6_20180914

Is this the latest version or does it need flashing?  I am really new to these standalone watches so its kind of daunting.

Nov 10, 2018 9:58:53 GMT 1 cra1g said:

first, welcome.

second, enjoy the watch, do’nt rush to update unless it is needed, if the watch works perfectly then do’nt rush to update use it at least a week and see how it is.

Battery life seems a little bad at the moment, but I am playing with it all the time lol.
all in all im really happy with it.

Just read that flashing could improve battery.
it probably needs a few cycles of battery charge and discharge anyway.

Thanks for the advice

Hello.
I had the same firmware and upgraded to another one. My accelerometer and pedometer have stopped working and now I can not find the one I had anywhere. Is there any chance to download your firmwar, or maybe someone already has a link to it?

Nov 22, 2018 1:14:20 GMT 1 aurox76 said:
Hello. I had the same firmware and upgraded to another one. My accelerometer and pedometer have stopped working and now I can not find the one I had anywhere. Is there any chance to download your firmwar, or maybe someone already has a link to it?

reset the watch and it should start working again and if not plz notify here and i will report it and see what can be done.

I’ve already done it and it still does not work. I exchanged several e-mails with the Zeblaze Service. They sent me a link of the firmware, but its the same one that I have currently. I have XY_C5_X300_KY16_v1.4_20180512 and OTA update dont see a newer one.

I bought it a month ago, after two weeks I did the update and it stopped working. The seller does not respond to e-mails. That’s why I’m looking for the firmware I had.

Nov 22, 2018 11:08:45 GMT 1 aurox76 said:
I've already done it and it still does not work. I exchanged several e-mails with the Zeblaze Service. They sent me a link of the firmware, but its the same one that I have currently. I have XY_C5_X300_KY16_v1.4_20180512 and OTA update dont see a newer one.

I bought it a month ago, after two weeks I did the update and it stopped working. The seller does not respond to e-mails. That’s why I’m looking for the firmware I had.

checking…

This is what we have in our firmware section
Version: Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416

It’s posted in the firmware thread in this forum.

I know. I have this one to but it shows not Thor Pro only X300 and accelerometer and pedometer still dont work.

the smartwatch x300 is not of the brand zeblaze

x300 is the zeblaze thor pro 3g unbranded

FW operates i100% with my Thor Pro !