This could be the biggest selling Smartwatch of 2018 Square/Rectangle

I don;t think google assistant works as it needs more than 1gb ram as for I think you mean google voice search app crashing i will look into that and why :slight_smile: Edit : for some reason google removed google voice search and is now google assistant in updates and most likely the reason for crash. Good call on removing updates as it works as you say above without them. :slight_smile:

Not sure whats working well. Could you share more details. Thanks :slight_smile:

I have the LEM4 PRO
Google LLC which does the ā€œok Googleā€ stuff cannot be updated to the latest version on this watch.

The stock version is 4.6.10.19.arm Android 4.4+ May 19 2015.

There must be over 100 updates since this release.

I have gone back to all versions of updates and the latest I can get working is 6.0.23.16.arm 4.1+ July 2 2016.

That is a reasonably good progression but far from the latest. With phone watches it is important to have google app working because using voice control is an important interface on a device with a small screen.

And what makes this more of a problem is that Google play is happy to say there is a new update, believes it is compatible with my device and allows me to update it.

It installs correctly and even works. I say ā€œOK google, what time is it ?ā€ and it responds with the time. About 5 min later an error comes up and says the app has stopped working do I want to create a reportā€¦

Thanks good info. ver 6 it is :slight_smile:

Is there any news whether there will be an updated version of the LEM4 pro.
Ideally with small/no bezel latest android and more memoryā€¦
I live in hope !!

I would buy a new versionā€¦

This watch is by far the best I have ever owned. The screen is a decent size and the battery lasts for ages compared to round face watches.

My dream watch is this one with a thinner bezel and USB C port for charging and connecting to PC.

2 Likes

If this watch ever arrives @A_Kinsella will probably weep in joy :grin:

If the chinese are smart and they are not too bright an updated ver Lem4 Pro would be in the making sooner than later. I live in hope as well :slight_smile:

I bought this watch about a month ago and I love it, it definitely lived up to all the hype and I canā€™t wait for future upgrades. Another great feature is the ability to change watch faces, unfortunately, since this watch is sooo large there are rarely any interchangeable to fit it just right, hopefully, the designers are quickly putting some great faces together.

While ā€œOK Googleā€ is still working, when I say ā€œOK Google send Text messageā€ it now replies ā€œUnfortunately that is not available on this deviceā€

So how do you get a firmware upgrade? The watch upgrade search button says ā€œalready latest versionā€ but thatā€™s 2016! Have they disabled that function?

A simple search finds this -