The sound becomes bad randomly / Simulate volume buttons keys

Hello, sometimes I get bad sound on my Optimus Pro. The first time, it happened after I have used the timer app. Now it’s sometimes after a notification sound is played or when I switch from two different apps with audio : the sound sizzles or it’s look like it’s missing frequencies.
Does it happen to anybody else than me ?
After a reboot, the sound is back to normal. Thinking it was a matter of drivers, I have installed the viper4android, which otherwise slightly improve the quality of sound, but the problem persists.
I would like experiment with solutions like programatically restart the sound drivers when needed as it is possible with Linux, but I don’t know how

2nd question. There an app called HibyMusic witch work well on our watch (basic functionnalities only). With it you can control specific music devices though bluetooth. For the moment, I can only change music tracks but I would like to control the volume of the device too.
On a smartphone, when the app is in foreground, pressing the physical volume buttons of the smartphone does control volume sound of the music device.
I am able to simulate the physical volume on my smartphone using a script with the “sendevent” command but it can’t be reproduce on the watch which has no physical volume buttons, and nothing generically implemented in the system.
For the moment, I have not found some help anywhere.
Any ideas ?

Hi . Read this

It may help

1 Like