The Kospet PRIME Official post

yeah, I’ve heard mr. Ticks is gonna vote nay on the Vision

Well, they do play price tricks. I ordered on Monday (first day of this offer) for 146.38€ - today the price went down to 137.25€ … and now you can bundle it with an additional strap (for a reduced price). The bundle is cheaper than the watch alone was on Monday.

And all this before they even start shipping.

Well: this definitely is my first and last buy from “gearbest”. Seems they are best at ripping of customers.

1 Like

I’m pretty happy with gearbest
fast shipping and you get what you pay for. prices go up and down all the time.
do you also stop buying gasoline when it gets cheaper the day after you filled up the tank?

2 Likes

Well, price changes during a pre-order period is a bit different. Remember, they already got my money but didn’t ship obviously.

This is like you: you first pay and then before filling your tank, the price drops

2 Likes

its no about that,they don’t give you nothing no even a dollar and i did have a lot of problem dealing with them ,ok fast shipping if you pay for it. you must know their trick

Well, you obviously agree to a price when you click the “buy” button otherwise you wouldn’t click it. how much money they may charge for their stuff at any point in time is up to them (and the invisible hand of the marked, some would say )

I like cheep as much as the next guy, but there is no need for that much bitching over a couple of bucks you yourself agreed to spend IMHO

Edit: I seem to be answering to a wrong guy.
Sorry about that

thanks God that you are one of the lucky customer ,i did it because no other choice at this time,its not about the money because already older,i like Aliexpress and Banggood better experience dealing with customers and peoples always bitching Gearbest i know why, its just our opinion non taken. I hope for a good working watch thats all.
if you know by the way the screen protector for this watch its going to be a funny one for the side camera i like the film one but how ? . One more other thing on the watch that the esthetic design mean on the ceramic bezel the bottom is different from the top,they did it this way to hide the display connector no flat tire and it doesn’t look back good job from Kospet.

There is a new review

Rather positive :wink:

They claim it’s $99 using their coupon code.

Bluetooth calls? Confused…

Unfortunatelly this is not real review, but just video arranged from multiple videos available earlier from other sources (such as Gearbest) and advertising pictures

1 Like

There fresh real review and some comparing to Amazfit Stratos on Youtube. But unfortunately in French.
Video named "Test review montre 4G Kospet Prime"
(Unfortunatelly I not allowed to insert links here)

Here is one of the first reviews, unfortunately not in English. If you turn on translation most of it makes sense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YrkwVVtHtk

Mr Ticks is working on his full review, not sure if it will be published before the presale ends.

2 Likes

Is there a Chance you would exract the new watchfaces? :innocent:

Do you realize you can change the CC to English or any other of many languages. This video will be in French but the CC will display in English.

Yes, I know that. But there 2 problems:

1. Automatically made subtitles not always accurate, depend on pronunciation
  2. Automatic translation of automatic subtitles even worse

They also claim that it has the biggest battery for a smartwatch,ok its slightly bigger than the dm99 but def not bigger than the dm100

Hard to say, at which size it still smartwatch, and at which it smartphone attached to hand by watch strap :smile:

2 Likes

So do these things use Gorilla glass yet? I need to know if it’ll stand up against scratches and cracks from minor drops. And not crack when falling 1/3meter onto a table from a wrist.

New Face unlock

1 Like

@Ashik_Jonathan

I understand your kc05 is now broken and you are asking about the Prime battery life?
I get 4 days with a Sim card in but light usage…
It’s a good product in my opinion.
I’m pretty impartial when it comes to watches but I really like this model.
Firmware bugs are being addressed like launcher slight lag etc.
Should be testing a new build over the weekend.
My advice is to wait for the black Friday sales for a good deal.
But it’s up to you…

2 Likes