The Kospet PRIME Official post

oooh i see the video now, it was an mp4, not a youtube link. had to scroll around and look for it.

That screen is a lot more reasonable than what we got with the Kospet Hope. The kospet hope’s screen vs the pictures, was WAY off.

The kospet Prime still isn’t as full as the pictures would suggest though, but at least it looks a bit closer. Still they need to knock that off.

Power of photoshop buddy

so when is this $99 deal coming up?

just buy a film screen protector better than temper glass even my watches front and back even for waterproof purpose i did install a film screen protector custom made it from a guy on Ebay its from ZAGG, its pretty responsive the only bad side its gloss finish but it protect well my two big watches the LemX and the Thor 4 pro.
About the bezel thats way i never buy those type of watches and yeah thats the reason and it doesn’t look good to me that black strip around the display at least Kospet did it with some design.
the kospet prime is the watch that i was looking to have just for the simple reason the 1.61" inches full around display no flat tire to me as 52 year old guy and good resolution 400x400 , beside this there is not nothing new, oh i forget the unlock face recognition lest see how is work.

The sale should start anytime now.
Chinese holiday was last week so keep checking Banggood website.

1 Like

UPDATE on Prime release/sales and shipping date.

Gearbest will be the first on 14th October.
Banggood will be in November…
I only got this information today.

1 Like

How do these preorders will add to the first 99 orders?

Shouldn’t the first 99 orders be at $ 99 ?

I have no idea.
All I can do is share the information I get.
I think Gearbest will be first and Banggood is delayed for one month

I don’t work for any brand.
I just offer support for their customers - eg you guys.

2 Likes

Thank you Pablo, keep up the GREAT work!! :wink:

2 Likes

We do the best we can :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I believe it would make the most sense if those who has already preordered will have to pay the price it was advertised with when they preordered

I would agree that this makes sense because their campaign has not started yet.
That’s why my advice is to keep an eye on the site. You will know when it happens.

they always do same thing, that was my question too to banggood.
pablo11 until that can you share more info…thanks matte

I like cheap.

Hi mate,
More info? Like what…?

I can’t think of anything else to say about it until our samples arrive.

2 Likes

Perhaps it would be interesting to mention that these watches are mounted in a small, unknown mountain village in China - but only on full moon nights, and only by small, golden blond elves. As they do so, they sing unknown, mystical songs that bring tears of emotion to anyone who hears them.
The finished watches are then tested by an old druid, who is also very well versed in herbal medicine, on their function.

After this elaborate procedure, these devices are sprayed with holy water by a high priest. Here, a choir of Vikings who have traveled specially for this purpose sings old battle songs.

The consecrated watches are then hidden in old whiskey barrels and then - disguised as illegal alcohol smuggling - transported by an old farmer with an ox cart in the next larger village. From the post office of this very village, whose name we have to keep secret for understandable reasons, these little wonders of human creativity begin their journey to customers all over the world. These are waiting so eagerly for their equipment that they are already camping next to their mailboxes.

11 Likes

Ha ha ha ha :joy::joy::joy:
Fantastic @G1NT0N1C !!

1 Like

I really want to see the reviews of it, i want to see the GPS capabilities of it. accuracy and lock-on time.

I know there was that other Kospet that had integrated antennas in the strap, but… i prefer my pink leather straps.

hahaha so funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew you were going to pick the wrong mushrooms in the dark woods!!! looool

1 Like