strap replacement

I was wondering, if enybody has tried to replace the straps on this watch? Is it possible?

Aug 12, 2017 11:09:48 GMT 1 hans65 said:
I was wondering, if enybody has tried to replace the straps on this watch? Is it possible?

Guessing no - read that a lot of the watches with sim slots have the antenna built into the strap. I read that someone who only uses their watch as a companion device removed the antennas on a different watch and replaced the straps. If you don't care about the phone capabilities, I don't see why replacing the straps would matter. If you're good with circuits, you might be able to come up with a way to create a replacement antenna on a different strap (or possibly use the entire strap as an antenna). I'm waiting until the strap gets really bad, then I might try disassembling the straps and replacing it. 

Aug 12, 2017 11:09:48 GMT 1 hans65 said:

actually, in other watches ppl have done that but not sure what connectivities they had and what not, i was thinking the same that if it gets to that i will try (mostly i damage more than fixing

) my luck and chage straps when they get harmed.

and that is what happens if you do’nt know how to do that: