Step by Step for begginers - KW88

Hello everyone!
I have a KW88 but I don’t know how to download the firmware ( I never update my smartwatch by firmware) for my watch since the beggining and I would like to learn how to do it. I saw the possibility to do bluetooth calls few days ago using Kw88 by a new firmware. Could you help me and show me a step by step how to download a firmware and install? Sorry about the issue, I’m trying to understand reading some posts but untill now it’s a little dificult to find an answer. I’ll hope you understand. Thanks.

Nov 8, 2017 9:44:18 GMT 1 luizasamp said:
Hello everyone! I have a KW88 but I don't know how to download the firmware ( I never update my smartwatch by firmware) for my watch since the beggining and I would like to learn how to do it. I saw the possibility to do bluetooth calls few days ago using Kw88 by a new firmware. Could you help me and show me a step by step how to download a firmware and install? Sorry about the issue, I'm trying to understand reading some posts but untill now it's a little dificult to find an answer. I'll hope you understand. Thanks.

sorry, but for now this option is'nt available for the kw88 if you mean the FW with the BT calls option.