Sorry for no faces

I wanted to let y’all know that I am trying to work on my current projects, but with the move to my new place, I have had almost no time to get on my computer. Add that to the fact that my computer is not in great condition right now. Until when, and if, @Marco_Ferreira can make an apk version of WFD, I am relegated to posting on my phone and wanting to work on my computer. I’m not giving up, yet. I’m just getting stir crazy from not being able to work and not being able to do anything about it at the moment. Alas, I should be done with the Xeric Decypher and moving on, but still relatively stuck at the moment. Looking into options and replacements, but it’s gonna take time. I thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

More bad luck. Move postponed. Phone cracked and almost unusable. Trying to get a new phone. Looking into a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard for the tablet, so maybe I can get back to work. Just a big pain in the butt. Again, I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Update: Got a new phone. Still working on the keyboard and mouse for my laptop. Still at a standstill. Probably won’t be able to get back to work until July 1st. So frustrated :angry:. Still waiting on the move as well. looking at, hopefully, Monday. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well and we can make the move soon. Thanks y’all.

1 Like

Update 7/20/2019
Good news: Got a wireless keyboard and mouse for my tablettop and it seems to be working fine, albeit not having audio at the moment. I’ve also been able to get back to work. I am currently working on the Tag Heuer Moraco 70s edition. My only issue, right now, is finding the right colour.
Bad news: Between doing hours for TANF and my kids being all over the place, due to our move at the beginning of the month, I haven’t had much time to work. I’ve barely had time to monitor the discourse server, let alone get my watch faces done. Between Netflix and Alison.com, I’ve gotten almost nothing done. Plus, a newborn in the house probably isn’t helping my work ethic. Little Azzy is now a little over 2 months. Again, I haven’t given up, it’s just taking a bit to get back into the swing of things. And once again, I thank you ahead of time for your patience and understanding. I’m hoping that within the next few weeks, I’ll be able to finish my Tag Heuer and Xeric faces and get back to taking requests and putting out new Ryōshi-Sama originals.

2 Likes

No worries, Nick. Your works of art here are worth waiting for! :upside_down_face:

1 Like