So I was wondering how the new Tissot PRC200 would look like on the

So I was wondering how the new Tissot PRC200 would look like on the new Kingwear KW98. Well I installed it and here is what it looks like!

Link to APK: https://plus.google.com/+KennethTanFotografie/posts/Eque9F5tXpk

Big thanks to Kingwear.
http://en.king-world.cn/

1 Like

@Julian_H_Jharrvis

you are welcome! :DD

@Kenneth_Tan , wait, you have the new KW98?

@Sergio_Paulo1 No, I wish it was here already. I’m still waiting patiently. @Zoe_Chan was so kind to test the app for me and show me how good it looks on the KW98.

@Kenneth_Tan , ok, I was already with the “sharp finger” to buy. But, I’m sad… :slight_smile:

@Zoe_Chan , thank you for sharing the community work.
In this case the work of @Julian_H_Jharrvis and @Kenneth_Tan .

Another couple of weeks before they really hit the shelves

Looks great Ken :slight_smile:

Looks awesome good work

I’m sure this has been covered before, but why do all of these watches have a huge black bezel around the screen? The technology is available to not have such a big bezel and still function, so why is it there? I’m completely turned off now just like I was on the KW88.

On my KW88 there’s only a very small black ring around the actual screen area.
Looking at my examples of the KW98, it looks like the WF is shifted to the left, what would indicate that it’s not fully sized to the complete screen. So before judging the KW98, it might as well be my software.
Take a close look at the grey WF, It;s shifted to the left. So it’s most likely not fully resized.

Update: Just checked my scripts, and I’ve possibly left a positioning bug in the app. I’ll remove this tonight.
It might have caused this over sized ring.

Great @Kenneth_Tan ​.

@Kenneth_Tan OK thanks. I really want to like this watch. The marketing photos of the KW88 showed the screen going all the way to the metal (or plastic…not sure) casing, but user photos show the bezel. I’m sure it’s not as big as it looks but I would not like to see one at all. If you get it centered better and stretch it as far as you can, I’d like to see more photos.

Yeah, marketing photo’s and reality. I’m still having problems opening my box and seeing the pile of a Big Mac looking at me…

But in all honesty. I think the screen on the KW88 is the best. Yes there is a small empty space around it, but the screen is still larger than it’s competitors. In size and resolution. And it’s Amoled. Pure black! And the whole thing costs only $100.

Just awesome… Beautiful watch face

Dear Kenneth Tan! I asked from you council as it is correct to establish Tissot PRC200 Watchface APP on KW88. The WF Tissot PRC200 application is started only from ES of the dispatcher of files and has no personal icon in the KW88 menu. What to do? How it is correct to install your application? Maybe so has to be? Explain to me please! I wish you success. Thanks.

@Sher_Akiloff Look at this video I made. It’s not a complete Howto, but in the text below the video are the links to the apps you need to change your watch forever.

Ypu don’t need to install ZOOPER anymore. My app replaces the use of widget.

A more complete howto will be published as soon as I have more time.

I thank you!

Everybody loves Zoe!

@Kenneth_Tan ​
My zeblaze blitz say THANKS

Hi can i put this Face with the others with stock launcher?? Thanks