Smart watch faces with extended functionality

Using this application it is now possible not only see the time, but to start any action with just one gesture. Also the watch faces are data rich and can display many watch parameters like enabled radio modules, notification number, GSM signal strength and so on. More information available on the site, watch faces are here and here is program features description.

1 Like

time-starter.com/
has a FAQ link on the page that goes to a “404” - “The requested resource is not available.”

Aug 23, 2017 22:54:21 GMT 1 lon said:
. time-starter.com/ . has a FAQ link on the page that goes to a "404" - "The requested resource is not available."

It works now, may be it was some temporary problem.

Now Time Starter can show ClockSkin watch faces. There is the translation page where it is possible to upload a zipped ClockSkin directory and next to download watch face description in Time Starter’s format.

Also it worth to note that Time Starter now allows to organize preferred actions using action panels. It looks like standard launcher application with icons of preferred actions, all panels are customizable.

What app is that and where xan i download it

Sept 11, 2017 15:09:33 GMT 1 grandmaster1529 said:
What app is that and where xan i download it

Here.

A bit of information:

The list of currently supported functions.

Current time and date on your preferred watch face

Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, mobile data and flight modes are shown right on the watch face

GSM signal level on the watch face

Number of notifications on the watch face

Start of any installed application

Action panels with customizable action set

Display of time in selected adjustable time zones

Display of sunrise and sunset time at current location

Watch face selection with just one gesture

Watch face display mode switch

System settings that are not available on some smart watches

You can start a particular window of an application instead of going through it’s start screen and all the way down

The screen can be turned off with one gesture

Count down timer

Timer with elapsed time display

OK Google start with one gesture

90, 180, 270 degree screen rotation

Customizable reaction on “Back”, “Menu”, “Home” button presses

Recent application list display

Quick start of system setting screens for Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, mobile data and flight mode

Quick start of system setting screens for vibration and notification mode switch

Turn on and off Bluetooth and WiFi with one gesture

Turn on and off GPS, mobile data and flight mode with one gesture if you have root

Sound level adjustment control on the action panel

Notification list display and management

Screen lock

Transparent background for displaying watch face above the system wallpaper

Watch face as a live wallpaper

You can prevent screen off when on watch face

Application settings export/import for easier reinstall

It’s all available here.

New features are now available:

• Display of any installed widget
  • Adjustable current time speaking
  • Screen resolution change to show hidden UI elements or to make them bigger and easier to touch
  • Display size change to inscribe it fully within round watch screen

Some new features added:

• Now it is possible to create digital watch face using new action panel features
  • Widgets can be shown on action panels
  • Alarm clock with vibration and increasing sound, based on timer
  • Timer based time marks that you can feel - periodic vibrations and sounds to keep you informed about current time when your hands are busy (walk, sports, too distracted by meeting or job and so on)
1 Like

Esta aplicacion se descarga en el telefono movil o en el reloj (es compatible para lemfo les 1)

Hello!

In the “Time Starter” website, about how to install it, it says: “…you should copy the application to SD-card of your watch”.

My smartwatch (Microwear H2) don’t support SD-card, so: can i copy the application to the watch memory, without problems?

By the way, i dont see many feedback to this App.

Anyone have tried this, with good results?

Thank’s for your attention! 

Mar 8, 2018 0:14:52 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
My smartwatch (Microwear H2) don't support SD-card, so: can i copy the application to the watch memory, without problems?

Yes, you can copy the application to the internal memory without any problem. In fact in Android the memory is treated in the same way independently of being removable or not. The SD-Card is just a common name for persistent storage memory to distinguish it from the RAM memory, which is never used to persist files, so every available persistent storage memory can be used as a file storage and therefore you can copy there the application and it's watch faces without any problem. Next you will need to install the application and point it to the directory where watch faces are stored.

PS. Sorry for a bit late answer.

Mar 6, 2018 23:28:45 GMT 1 jleonardo1005 said:
Esta aplicacion se descarga en el telefono movil o en el reloj (es compatible para lemfo les 1)

Yes, it is compatible with the Lemfo LES 1.

Additional features now available:

The screen can be turned on and off “hands free” (with arm gestures)

Arbitrary action can be fired “hands free” (with arm gestures)

Alarm during light stage of your sleep, based on count down timer

Accelerometer based step counting

Hardware step counter based step counting (if hardware is present)

Steps to distance calculation

GPS data to distance calculation

Calories burned using distance

Calories burned using chest strapped Bluetooth heart rate sensor

GPS track export with option of displaying your path using third party map programm

Heart rate data display with any Bluetooth Heart Rate profile compatible sensor

Sounds incredible! Is battery draining an issue if I install the app on my H2?

Apr 29, 2018 11:42:05 GMT 1 meisume said:
Is battery draining an issue if I install the app on my H2?

Battery is drained if device keeps GPS on or is waiting for accelerometer data while screen is off. So, if you track your movement for long time (many hours) then battery will be exhausted in less than half a day or even sooner (depending on battery capacity).

Biggest battery today available for DM98 smart watch (900 mAh) and it lasts for 12 hours while recording GPS track. 450 mAh, obviously, will last for 6 hours. And if you use messengers or other network-intensive software, then there will be even less time.

Since previous announcement some new features was introduced. Time Starter now can display weather, moon phases, it can animate you watch face (conversion required), it includes more convenient features that can make your user experience much better.

Time Starter

Aug 18, 2018 11:51:01 GMT 1 timestarter said:
Since previous announcement some new features was introduced. Time Starter now can display weather, moon phases, it can animate you watch face (conversion required), it includes more convenient features that can make your user experience much better.

Time Starter

There’s a video to show how is work  sound great can be integrated with Eric’s launcher or has to be separated  please explain 
Aug 18, 2018 13:26:02 GMT 1 leafar said:
There’s a video to show how is work  sound great can be integrated with Eric’s launcher or has to be separated  please explain 

A bit confused - what video are you talking about?

And what is the “Eric’s launcher”? Time Starter is a separate application. You can start it from any launcher, including Eric’s, but preferred way to use it is to set the default home screen of your OS to Time Starter. After doing so you’ll be able to see watch face with one press of “Home” button and next to start any action (a program, any system settings form, brightness control, radio modules state switch and so on) with just one gesture (a swipe or touch, including double or triple touches). Also you can start a panel with every action you want to be accessible in such way. But first you need to map you preferred gestures to the actions you want to execute. And if you want additional panel with actions (icons to touch) then you can create it quickly and add to it even information like current weather condition or remaining battery capacity or whatever you want.

So, it’s highly customizable launcher. But requires some customization to suit you better. It can do everything other launchers can do, but no launcher can do what Time Starter can do.

Excellent app, installed on H2 no probs at all. Text resizing and screen resizing make the watch much more versatile.