Sim card issues

I am unable to connect to the network using SIM on my new LEMX. When I insert the SIM it detects the network in my area but doesnt select any. When I manually try to select the desired network it says cannot connect to this network right now try again later.

I have tried with different sim cards and hit the same issue

FIRMWARE:20180920

Frequency is within the supported frequencies. I tried to factory reset and it didn’t help.

Any leads will be appreciated.

Thanks

UPDATE

My issue is resolved and here is the link to the resolution link

Oct 27, 2018 8:10:13 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

did it work well before the update?
  1. go to settings - connect - cellular networks - - access point names: make sure the APNs are there if not put manually.

2. go back to home page (just click the home button) - bring the toggle bar down go to connections - make sure the arrows down\up is on.

try again and see if now all work.

Oct 27, 2018 12:20:01 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

stupid but i have to ask, how do you know that the sim does'nt work? have you tried calling? msging? data connection? btw, did you check that on toggle the arrows are showing on?
Oct 27, 2018 16:57:19 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

Oct 27, 2018 16:48:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

i meant on the watch and not the sim itself, did you try calling or msging or browsing? check your imei to be sure it is there. have you checked the arrows as i said?

Oct 28, 2018 4:28:42 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 27, 2018 16:57:19 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

i meant on the watch and not the sim itself, did you try calling or msging or browsing? check your imei to be sure it is there. have you checked the arrows as i said?

Yes I tried all those and none of those work on the watch.
IMEI number is present and I checked online it’s not blocked ones.
I have tried 3 different sims with 3 different carriers but no luck.

Oct 28, 2018 7:42:51 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

we need to make sure first that it is'nt firmware issue, which date of firmware do you have? 

Oct 28, 2018 12:40:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 28, 2018 7:42:51 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

we need to make sure first that it is’nt firmware issue, which date of firmware do you have?

This doesn’t seem to be firmware issue
Watch came with production version of 20180920 and issue was there later I upgraded to 20181009 and issue didn’t go away. To me it looks like hardware issue

I would try a complete reset of the watch to factory…the fact it recognizes your networks tells me the sim card slot and the antennas are fine…my LEM X has the 20180920 firmware it came with and works fine here in Canada on 4G LTE.

Try and do a manual search for the networks again …but this time see if you can register on your networks 3G network instead if it appears…if so then at least we know which direction to move in then…unless your device sucessfully registers on the network on 3G or 4G there will be no phone calls/txt etc…etc.

keep us posted

Oct 28, 2018 19:00:19 GMT 1 sanjay said:
I would try a complete reset of the watch to factory...the fact it recognizes your networks tells me the sim card slot and the antennas are fine...my LEM X has the 20180920 firmware it came with and works fine here in Canada on 4G LTE.

Try and do a manual search for the networks again …but this time see if you can register on your networks 3G network instead if it appears…if so then at least we know which direction to move in then…unless your device sucessfully registers on the network on 3G or 4G there will be no phone calls/txt etc…etc.

keep us posted

I have already tried factory reset, Manual search followed by registration and 3G/2G registrations they dont help. Yes SIM slot and Antennas seems fine. SIM contacts are read correctly and if there is a PIN it asks for it. One thing could be the Network provider is rejecting the request for Registration from my LEMX. I will try to contact them and ask if something of this sort is happening 

Oct 28, 2018 19:46:17 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

plz upload pics of: 1. access point names. 2.the 4g\3g\2g options  3. the toggles where connections located.

Oct 28, 2018 19:52:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 28, 2018 19:46:17 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

plz upload pics of:

1. access point names.
    2.the 4g\3g\2g options 
  2. the toggles where connections located.

1 - Access points

2 - 4g/3G/2g options for my provider. Can’t register on either

3 what’s this one ? Which connections are you talking about?

Hi,

I’ll try helping here. I think it might be the same issue I ran into when I first got these android smartwatches and put my SIM card in. I’m from USA, Oregon. T-mobile and I would get 4G connections with the frequencies but when you get these watches, they come in automatically (default setting) turning off “data connection” this can be enabled when you SWIPE the watch where you can enable/disable settings.

I added a picture, but try double checking if you have the red circle icon ENABLED/On by having it lit up. It took me 2 days and I even went into T-mobile to realize they didn’t know what was wrong with the phone. These watches automatically disable data connection which I think might be the problem you are running into.

Let me know if that helps, hopefully, it works. It worked for me after I enabled Data Connection (with the up and down arrows) and I didn’t have to change anything else. 

Attachments:

Oct 29, 2018 5:30:30 GMT 1 seyelive said:
Hi,

I’ll try helping here. I think it might be the same issue I ran into when I first got these android smartwatches and put my SIM card in. I’m from USA, Oregon. T-mobile and I would get 4G connections with the frequencies but when you get these watches, they come in automatically (default setting) turning off “data connection” this can be enabled when you SWIPE the watch where you can enable/disable settings.

I added a picture, but try double checking if you have the red circle icon ENABLED/On by having it lit up. It took me 2 days and I even went into T-mobile to realize they didn’t know what was wrong with the phone. These watches automatically disable data connection which I think might be the problem you are running into.

Let me know if that helps, hopefully, it works. It worked for me after I enabled Data Connection (with the up and down arrows).

Thanks seyelive

Yes I have enabled this and this won’t be much help network is not registering with provider that’s my issue

I see, wish I could help further but I’m not sure how. I hope you figure out the solution.

Oct 29, 2018 5:33:49 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

that means the problem is'nt the watch sounds more that you do'nt have support of it's bands or even coverage in your area and before you say that your phone works fine it can't be compared to watch lengh of the antennas in phone are different from the ones on the watch.

Oct 30, 2018 6:51:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 29, 2018 5:33:49 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:

that means the problem is’nt the watch sounds more that you do’nt have support of it’s bands or even coverage in your area and before you say that your phone works fine it can’t be compared to watch lengh of the antennas in phone are different from the ones on the watch.

Bands are supported in my region (checked from the specs). moreover, if they were not supported watch wont have been able to detect Network when searched in the first place.
Coverage is fine 
This also could be Provider rejecting registration. I will try few other providers and check.

karthikborkar

if APNs are there and data connection is on and also in toggles bar and imei is also ok, there should’nt be any issue the only thing it can be as i said covrage in your area. btw, have you updated your watch to the latest fimware?

Oct 30, 2018 8:43:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:karthikborkar

if APNs are there and data connection is on and also in toggles bar and imei is also ok, there should’nt be any issue the only thing it can be as i said covrage in your area. btw, have you updated your watch to the latest fimware?

Tried in different areas as well. Yes I have updated to 20181009

Update from LEMFO.

Apparently, all the Indian networks have blocked LEMFO device.

I have seen Zeblaze smartwatch work with the same hardware underneath.

soniasophie9697 and seyelive thanks for trying to help.

soniasophie9697 Has someone tried flashing Zeblaze Android 7.1.1 on LEMX?

Was able to get data working from one operator BSNL

Watch seems fine.