Seller Recommendations for H2

Hi Members,

I am planning to get a Microwear H2 watch for the up coming new year (so for , i see its the best suiting my requirements as listed in this thread /thread/2895/smart-watch-calling-built-speaker) 

So can anyone suggest me a good dependable seller preferably on Ali express ? i see a vast variation of the price from seller to seller and the official Microwear site in  aliexpress doesn’t even list the watch …

Thanks in advance

P.S : Suggestions still  welcome for any other better watch if not H2 that can suit my requirement as above 

Dec 10, 2018 12:09:40 GMT 1 sathyak said:
Hi Members,

I am planning to get a Microwear H2 watch for the up coming new year (so for , i see its the best suiting my requirements as listed in this thread /thread/2895/smart-watch-calling-built-speaker) 

So can anyone suggest me a good dependable seller preferably on Ali express ? i see a vast variation of the price from seller to seller and the official Microwear site in  aliexpress doesn’t even list the watch …

Thanks in advance

P.S : Suggestions still  welcome for any other better watch if not H2 that can suit my requirement as above 

I bought 2 months ago on Amazon. Received in 3 days. Less than 90 €. Usual problem with the USB cable, common problem to other H2 users. Solved buying a new OEM cable. That’s all. Great watch.

Ah…unfortunately Amazon India doesn’t list this watch and even if listed , it will be at a high price than from china sites. so i zeroed on ali express since my last order was hassle free 

How did you find the GSM sensitivity, Mine is very poor, 3 bars out of 5 or less on any other cellphone means no signal on the H2 2G or 3G.
Also it is very loathe to connect automatically either in roaming or not. Battery consumption is as variable as the British weather even with the watch left on the sideboard day after day, 6 to be precise.

I bought it to be stand alone but the various issues in my previous post have ruled that out unfortunately!!

Jan 14, 2019 17:40:29 GMT 1 mrmike said:
How did you find the GSM sensitivity, Mine is very poor, 3 bars out of 5 or less on any other cellphone means no signal on the H2 2G or 3G. Also it is very loathe to connect automatically either in roaming or not. Battery consumption is as variable as the British weather even with the watch left on the sideboard day after day, 6 to be precise.

My H2 gets satellites fix in 10-12 seconds outdoor and 30-35 seconds indoor, in my living room. While running / walking, it seems to have a good precision