Screen rotation

I haven’t come across a similar thread. Anyone know a good way to rotate screen? When expanding YouTube videos and watching Netflix, the screen rotates 90 degrees clockwise. I’d be having to watch with my forearm pointing up/vertical. Thanks in advance.

Anyone? No suggestion/work around? Just how it is I guess…

Feb 22, 2019 17:17:02 GMT ryanywg said:
Anyone? No suggestion/work around? Just how it is I guess...

I have the same problem with my Lemfo Lem8. Probably Android considers the "normal" orientation of the screen (when we can read the screen) as vertical orientation, as this is the normal use of a smartphone, therefore to show video it switches to landscape mode. The solution should be finding an option to block screen rotation.
Feb 22, 2019 17:17:02 GMT ryanywg said:
Anyone? No suggestion/work around? Just how it is I guess...

I have the same problem with my Lemfo Lem8. Probably Android considers the "normal" orientation of the screen (when we can read the screen) as vertical orientation, as this is the normal use of a smartphone, therefore to show video it switches to landscape mode. The solution should be finding an option to block screen rotation.
Ok I'm a bit confused. ryanywg is asking "Anyone know a good way to  rotate the screen" and you are suggesting "the solution should be finding an option to block screen rotation." Personally my question would be why are you attempting to watch videos, maybe if they are very short and Netflix on a watch with its limited battery. Why not your phone with its larger screen and battery.
Feb 25, 2019 14:13:33 GMT capt jon said:
1p4zi4 AvatarFeb 25, 2019 8:06:31 GMT 1p4zi4 said:

Ok I'm a bit confused. ryanywg is asking "Anyone know a good way to  rotate the screen" and you are suggesting "the solution should be finding an option to block screen rotation." Personally my question would be why are you attempting to watch videos, maybe if they are very short and Netflix on a watch with its limited battery. Why not your phone with its larger screen and battery.

1p4zi4 - Never thought of that. I will look now. If there is something like this, this would be perfect. Thank you

capt jon - ip4zi4 actually heard the question I was really asking. With the watch on my wrist in a comfortable viewing position, I'm trying to find a solution that stops the rotation from happening, regardless of the app I'm watching or playing, and duration. I do have a phone, but why not have our watch work the way we want it to if we just can, right?

Rotation Control by HDM Dev Team worked as I was hoping for! The first YouTube video I viewed did not rotate in full screen mode. Just tried Netflix too. Everyone should download this app and select portrait mode now!