[SCREEN / DISPLAY] Lemfo LEM7 - Replacement Screen and Info

Hello everyone,

In case your watch has a broken screen for whatever reason, here’s the information regarding the screen:

TECHNICAL INFORMATION:

Resolution 400x400
Inserting Mode: Plug-In Type
Viewing Angle: IPS
Interface: MIDI DSI
Outline Dimension: 38.6mm(H)*40.5mm(V)*0.67mm(T)
Active Area LCD: 35.4mm(W)*35.4mm(H)
Driver IC: RM67160
PIN Nos.: 20
LED Connect Module: 6 LEDs in series and parallel
Operating Voltage: -0.3~4.6V
Operating Temperature: -20~70°C
Storage Temperature: -30~80°C
Backlight Luminance: 4000 CD/M2
LCM Luminance: 300 CD/M2
LCM Brightness Uniformity: 80

MORE TECHNICAL INFORMATION:

Link: Outline Drawing and Pin Info

WHERE TO BUY:
Link: OLED Display @ Alidaba

SCREEN PROTECTOR:

Link: Round Tempered Glass @ eBay

I hope this helps anyone looking for this information.

Laterz

1 Like

Many thanks bro, is there some videos showing how to replace it yourself?

Jul 26, 2018 21:45:42 GMT 1 unforsaken said:

My Lem7 watch fell down and its screen was broken. The if i tell alibaba the specs you have entered above, will the provided LCD b the same which is used in Lem7?... Does this screen come with connector strap? Please let me know via email zapaaris at gmail

Thanks

Aug 11, 2018 19:37:40 GMT 1 jufairi said:
Many thanks bro, is there some videos showing how to replace it yourself?

Dec 16, 2018 13:50:44 GMT 1 zapaaris said:
Jul 26, 2018 21:45:42 GMT 1 unforsaken said:
Hello dear,

Trying to replace the screen without knowledge can result with worse results if you are not 100% sure how to do so. There are two surfaces one the digitizer touch panel and the protector screen which is impossible or very hard to replace.  pablo11

I would not advise you replace the screen yourself.
You could order the screen and take your watch to a local mobile phone repair service.

The problem is that the screen is bonded to the digitiser and you will probably need a heat gun and other tools that you almost certainly don’t have.

If you can’t return the watch then taking it to a phone repair service with the new screen is the best alternative.

And where can i buy only glass? ( cause glass is broken )
Thanks

Dec 20, 2018 18:54:07 GMT 1 victorioo said:
And where can i buy only glass? ( cause glass is broken ) Thanks

there is one store but they are'nt that cheap and again you'll need someone to do it for your that knows what to do.

The watch is still under warranty but the screen is dead. I was able to re-send the 2.5 firmware to the watch but I hear no booting sound, no screen display. Is there a cable that could have disconnected that I could check or it’s better to send it back?

Mar 7, 2019 19:45:34 GMT coolsly said:
The watch is still under warranty but the screen is dead. I was able to re-send the 2.5 firmware to the watch but I hear no booting sound, no screen display. Is there a cable that could have disconnected that I could check or it's better to send it back?

Which firmware did you use and what firmware did you have originally? There are different types of screen and the firmware is different accordingly.

I was under 2.5 but wanted to see if the problem was that the watch was completly dead or not but when I use flash-tool and put the watch on the USB charger, it sends the firmware. I thought if it was the screen that the watch would make sound when booting even if not displaying anything

I need a complette battery and sim tray for lem7,where can i buy this?please help

1742.jpg

libabcom/product/60789348131/Sunlight-readable-400x400-round-touch-screen.html
My lem 7’s screen got broken after I had an accident & part of it no longer respond to touch.
Can I just order the screen from the link on the first post on this thread & it comes with touch panel so we can replace it ourselves? Or should I order screen replacement from the link in my reply?
Previously I’ve had experiences replacing screens of android phones so I’m confident I can replace it myself if I got the right screen replacement

#Aliexpress £24.15 5%OFF | 4g lte z28 lem7 smartwatch phone watch smart watch hour saat replacement plastic spare part backcover black back cover case

#Aliexpress £24.15 5%OFF | 580mAh capacity for z28 lem7 4G LTE Smart watch phone watch wristwatch replacement 3.7v charging clock watch battery

1 Like

Is that the glass too?

Does the listed part include the digitizer? I cracked my lem8

doesn’t look like it does

Where can i get Lem7 display to buy online? My display is not working. Thank you in advance for the suggestions.

To be honest this would be very expensive and also difficult to do . Personally i would buy a new watch ( if possible ) . Also sales started yesterday

I am from Nepal, and i dont get parts here. I checked the link with alibaba and found its just around 5-8$ something…but i cannot signup for the alibaba seems like they only allows for the companies to be their members. do you know if any other ways to shop online as a general customer?
This is the link i checked… wwwalibabadotcom/product-detail/1-39inch-round-oled-display-400_60455297303dothtml

Sorry no . Changing this screen will not be easy

1 Like