Saving contacts from call list

Hello All
I have an android question, how do you save a number from you incoming call list?
I have a zeblaze thor, a lem4 pro and now just bought the lem t and was wondering how to do this, since the previous watches were android 4 and 5 I thought it was a shortcoming of those version but the lem t is version 7.1 and its exactly the same, All my old phones even from android 3 if you select the called number you get some options to either add to contact,edit delete from call log or block but you cant do that on any of the smart watches, another thing is phone security, do you know why this is missing from the setting menu? I have to install an android app just to be able to lock the screen, and also the calender, why install it on android phones when its just taking up memory space? since you cant us it in any way? When the lem t advertised that it had android 7.1.1 install I thought finaly a watchphone thats just like a phone but no! same crappy apps, which means searching for apps that works from the playstore. I did raised the question regarding the calender before in the old watchface forum and was told about google calender and others on the playstore but all I want is a watchphone with some apps that works, nothing else