Rystiv X3_interactive touch skin with bonus dark skins

Rystiv X3 is the 3rd iteration of Rystiv series of digital watches. Except for year you get all the info in this watch. Was experimenting with array types 54 and 60 for calories and distance travelled respectively and this is a result of that experimentation. Its been in the works for a long time now and its time for the reveal. The tap areas the promo image will guide you on that.

To End 2020 with one final clock skin. Buying a smartwatch I never thought I would ever be designing a skin. Had I not found this community I wouldn’t have gotten into this hobby. Thanks to the incredible moderators and devs who made this possible. I hope you guys had a wonderful 2019 and a great holiday season. Now as we step in 2020, I continue to pray for all, that may Jesus fulfil all your dreams and wishes and bless your families immensely.

Rystiv X3

dowload banner 2

gdrive

Drive

yandex disk

Yandex

mega

Mega

XML file

gdrive

XML FIles

Fitness Apps xml

replace the default fitness xml for those wanting one of the below custom app fitness apps

My Running App

<drawable>
    <!--My_Running_APP-->
    <arraytype>100</arraytype>
    <centerX>-80</centerX>
    <centerY>103</centerY>
    <range>40</range>
    <cls>it.nimarsolutions.rungpstracter.SplashActivity</cls>
    <pkg>it.nimarsolutions.rungpstracter.SplashActivity</pkg>
</drawable> 

Google fit

<drawable>
    <!--Google fit-->
    <arraytype>100</arraytype>
    <centerX>-80</centerX>
    <centerY>103</centerY>
    <range>40</range>
    <cls>com.google.android.apps.fitness.welcome.welcomeActivity</cls>
    <pkg>com.google.android.apps.fitness</pkg>
</drawable> 
**Back to downloads**

Previous editions
Rystiv X1
Rystive X2

Jeremiah 11:29

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope

25 Likes

Aweeesooome!
Left- G assist and 12-24 hour toggle
Right- Dialer and alarm
I got nothing else
Do the play buttons at the sides do anything?

2 Likes

GAWD DAAAAAMMMmnnnnn that’s cool!

A Bonus black edition may be in the pipeline

x3_b

11 Likes

Hello, excellent work but can you do in color blue and purple and add sms, music icon with OTA ? please thank you.

this is brilliant !
deep blacks for oled screens will be amazing.

but to satisfy everyone in this forum, a rainbow of different colours to choose may be necessary :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

i must say, with each iteration both the design and functionality are greatly improved !
great work is appreciated.

3 Likes

Happy beginning of years to all… I have to say that I really That I like digital faces and the ones you create are great… Keep it up…un saludo

3 Likes

The OTA on battery is missing.

I made a set of polls to understand what users like to have ota from home and this skin is made based on that. And ota for battery was not one of those. I felt its already crowded and not to add anymore. But I later thought for power users battery is very essential for toggle between power saver and normal modes. I’ll post ASAP. But meanwhile you can experiment with the xml clockskin file yourself if you could, which is very simple.

3 Likes

I wish you happy New Year, Great work
what about the Bonus black edition?

1 Like

The black screen skin suggesting that something that might look like it. But it is under the covers. It is a cramped skin. Working to make the black skin more readable. Will be out soon. Thanks for checking out. And BTW happy new decade to you as well.

1 Like

Black would be great, but choosing the color of the digits (blue/green/orange/etc) would be even greater!Possible???

Something is coming soon. Stay tuned. Rystiv X3.1
Black screen, more colours, more functionalities and revamped design.

3 Likes

is it will work with stock launcher or universal launcher in Finow x7 watch?

If you’re using it on stock launcher, absolutely no need to worry about it working. On universal Launcher if you’reusing a 24 hour time then it is fine.

1 Like

Thank you all for the patience. Just sat and finished the Bonus dark edition.

Black_Amber_______________________________Black_Turqoise
Above two files can be found in the same folders as above
Go to downloads

8 Likes

The best watch skins Bonus dark edition. Great job!

Thanks

1 Like

thank you everyone for the 700 plus downloads. Incredible!
Sorry again, a month without a new skin post.
But something bad-ass is coming next month…

6 Likes

Your interactive touch clockskin has all of the XML code elcements I’ve been wanting to learn more about.
Is there a document or documents available somewhere that covers the syntax, elements, parameters, array types, etc. It would make it easier than trial & error.

Thanks.