Rom y3 with Watch droid and Bluetooth call?

If is possibile,can anyone do a custom rom where Bluetooth manager is Watch droid and where is possibile male Bluetooth call?
I am a newbie.
Watch droid is the only app which work between my Nexus 6p and y3 smartwatch.
But unfortunately notifications appear only if you open the app on the smartwatch or when you are just coming because the default app is WiiWare.
Can someone solve this problem?
Thanks

Nov 3, 2017 17:25:38 GMT 1 got74 said:
If is possibile,can anyone do a custom rom where Bluetooth manager is Watch droid and where is possibile male Bluetooth call? I am a newbie. Watch droid is the only app which work between my Nexus 6p and y3 smartwatch. But unfortunately notifications appear only if you open the app on the smartwatch or when you are just coming because the default app is WiiWare. Can someone solve this problem? Thanks

as long as the wiiwear is disabled or deleted from your phone Watch Droid should work fine and with no problems, BT calls do'nt think be possible with the app. 

but if there are no more upgrades and nobody does a rom with new firmware, how can this become a watch that works?

Nov 15, 2017 16:35:37 GMT 1 got74 said:
but if there are no more upgrades and nobody does a rom with new firmware, how can this become a watch that works?

good question, but sorry do'nt have an answer,  maybe you can use different FW on this watch.

pablo11
nameless

Nov 15, 2017 17:37:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 15, 2017 16:35:37 GMT 1 got74 said:

good question, but sorry do’nt have an answer, maybe you can use different FW on this watch.

pablo11
nameless

Whath different firmware i can use?

Nov 15, 2017 18:07:36 GMT 1 got74 said:

Nov 15, 2017 17:37:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
good question, but sorry do’nt have an answer,  maybe you can use different FW on this watch.

pablo11

nameless

i'm not sure, the specs of your watch is the same as the kw88 so it might be the one, plz wait till one of the developers will reply:)

Nov 15, 2017 18:31:03 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 15, 2017 18:07:36 GMT 1 got74 said:

i'm not sure, the specs of your watch is the same as the kw88 so it might be the one, plz wait till one of the developers will reply:)

Ok thanks