Removable battery

Hello my friends. I am eagerly awaiting my Lem 4 watchphone. I have one concern, After carefully watching the videos, I saw that the phone has four tiny screws, apparently holding the bottom cover in place. This also means the battery can be easily exchanged when needed?
I dislike cellphones, any type, without removable battery.

Best wishes,

Eduardo (From Colombia)

The batterys in all these watches can be changed . Some easy , some hard . Getting hold of the batterys is sometimes the hardest part

2 Likes

Thank you very much, excellent news. May i ask, why do you say it is a difficult battery to obtain?
Regards
EDUARDO

In general it is hard to get hold of the batterys from anywhere . Thanks

What I really mean is that if the battery is more or less easily removed by the user, not like some high end cellphones that definitively do not allow any battery removal by the user in order to force him to buy a new phone instead of changing the battery and charging a small fortune for this replacement if perpared by the customer. My old reliable Motorola G4 Play HAS a removable battery, very easily done, and the replacement is easily available on Amazon or Ebay at a very reasonable price.

No can remove the batterys but you will have no warranty if you open up the watch . Thanks