Released: [Round] MyRunningApp Launcher face Converted!

ROUND%20MRA
As requested by @pablo11 here’s the converted MyRunningApp @MyRunningApp_Staff skin from the rectangular LEM10 version to a round watchface with three tap zones:

Left: Google Now
Middle (Logo) : Launches MyRunningApp
Right: Update weather

Single digits might be out of location due to the fact that universal launcher doesn’t add a “0” like stock launcher does. Please provide feedback on universal launcher. (use latest version with array 100 support)

enjoy!

12 Likes

Looks great . Cracking job :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Superbly designed :watch: face

3 Likes

On which arraytype ? I can correct if it’s a general bug.

1 Like

Leading zero missing in single digit temperatures.

1 Like

Sorry, not very used to Android. How can I install this (it is not an apk :)).
Sorry my dumbiness…

Drag the file above into the clockskin folder on your watch . Then reboot watch :+1:

1 Like

in .zip format? or folder uncompressed

In UL you need not unzip the watchfaces, you can directly use the zipped ones

1 Like

@R_Sauvalle
Thanks very much my friend.
It’s great!!
Have you thought about discussing with the app developer if he may be interested in using it or bundle it with the app?
Just an idea that it could be good for both of you.
Thanks again
Pablo :+1:

4 Likes

Sorry my dumbness, but I’m uploaded the ROUND MRA.ZIP file into the “clockskin” folder.
Then, I’ve pressed button and done a reboot of the watch.
And it is not appearing.
Am I doing something wrong?
(sorry again…my first time to do this…)

1 Like

Please check if there is a 2nd zip folder inside the first one. If yes, just install this one.

2 Likes

thanks for your feedback. I wouldn’t know how to bundle it since the app is really designed for android phones and not necessarily for watches. But thanks anyway!

it should look like this:

ROOT
… I----------clockskin (Folder)
… … … … … … I------ROUND MRA (Folder)

Inside the ROUND MRA folder it should have all the small png and xml that makes the face

so go ahead and unpack the ROUND MRA.zip first (for simplicity)

I’ve done it (insice clockskin folder --> ROUND MRA folder (unpacked).
I reboot and still nothing.

The reboot I do is the normal one: you have the option to Shutdown / reboot/low power/recent task.

Maybe is not this rebood what should be done… (?).

But there is something counterintuitive…you could have many folders in the “clockskin” folder…then the watch should know which one to select?. I think something more should be done to choose this one…or to put the files into “clockskin” out of the RMA MRA folder?.

Addition: I’ve put all unpacked files directly into the “clockskin” folder…and still nothing.
I think I should say somewhere to get these files as a “skin” for the watch (seems rebooting is not enough…)

Please put the folder using my illustration. root-> clockskin.-> ROUND MRA

do not put files directly into clockskin folder! Only folders! Please share a screenshot of your watch file structure. Connect your watch into the computer and then share the filetree of your clockskin folder. I want to know where the ROUND MRA is and what’s inside it.

I never thought installing clockskin folders would be an issue; maybe you are reading too fast the guides ?

Don’t need to reboot your watch- just reload skins is enough

I know I’m doing something terribly wrong, but being first time, I can’t see it.
See the folder where clocskin is (notice it says “shared files”…maybe it is the mistake and should be root?).
This is the file structure I can see in windows when I connect the device (appears as THOR 5…a little mistake from manufacturer).:

Este equipo\THOR 5\Almacenamiento interno compartido\clockskin\ROUND MRA

See the rebot I do. It has no mistery.

Please allow me to help you by following my guiding.
You posted a highly random picture of your watch. I need specifically to see your filetree inside clockskin->ROUND MRA folder and nothing else. :sweat_smile:

@JMSpain, longpress the middle of the current watchface, then swipe all the way to the right and you should find the watchface you want to use(if not, then press the round arrow above and to the left of the plus sign)

1 Like

I assume that you want to see somehow the file tree from the watch screen.
But I don’t know how this can be shown…

Remember I’m new on Android watches and I’m a user of Apple, so I’m just a padowan that is just comming from the dark side…

But rookies should start somewhere…

To noidremained: no, it does not appear when trying to chanche the watch face…