Released: [Rectanglr-Portrait] LEM10 - Stührling Digi 255B Collection

As requested by @jayinatlanta here’s the STÜHRLING DIGI 255B in no less than three colors.
Stock launcher, clockskin tested. Hope you like it!

6 Likes

Pretty damn good :+1::+1::+1::+1: . Thanks for this :grin:

1 Like

Super impressive. Easily my favorite of any rectangular skin and one of my favorites ever. Packed with great info yet captures my great memories of this unique looking watch. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I’d take impressive with a bow… but super impressive? :sunglasses::sunglasses:
thanks for your feedback, enjoy!

1 Like

“Pretty damn good”…nawwwwwwwwww…it’s just the usual “Sauvalle excellence” :+1::+1::rofl: And it will get even “excellenter” (?!! :woozy_face::rofl:) if he can make a round (Blue) one for his bestest mate Doons! Seriously, your stuff just keeps on getting better & better mate! Cheers, Doons

hey! Thanks for your compliments :sunglasses: I’ll try to make a round version, not sure yet how it’ll look. What your screen size in inches? Also which color did you have in mind? I can only do one.

Thanks mate! Much appreciated!:+1: My screen size is 1 & 5/8 inches and I would prefer a blue screen to match my baby blue eyes! :blush::rofl: Cheers, Doons

done! go and grab it!

1 Like

Mate, it has been grabbed! And it looks great! Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to convert this for me! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like