Really new to forums and smartwatches

Hi guys
Excuse my ignorance…I have a lot to learn. First thing is how do I get to the part of the forum that contains threads on Zeblaze Thor? I need someone to head me in the right direction so I can learn more about using this watch effectively. I have just received mine today. I live in Perth, Western Australia and my first task is to get a suitable sim and install it. I was thinking of using Telstra. Any advice on this subject would be most appreciated. 

Jul 11, 2017 8:41:47 GMT 1 watchtower said:
Hi guys Excuse my ignorance...I have a lot to learn. First thing is how do I get to the part of the forum that contains threads on Zeblaze Thor? I need someone to head me in the right direction so I can learn more about using this watch effectively. I have just received mine today. I live in Perth, Western Australia and my first task is to get a suitable sim and install it. I was thinking of using Telstra. Any advice on this subject would be most appreciated. 

hey:) and welcome, you'll find what you need here:http:///board/27/lemfo-les1 (same as the thor)

/board/5/kw88-lem3-blitz-general-chat

anyway in any question you do’nt know where to ask you can try first in general and i’ll move it to the right section.

in general if the the cellular company support the bands of the watch in 3g\2g than you shoul’nt have any issues.