Question regarding warranty problems

hi

So, I have sent back the watch on my cost to china. to the “official lemfo store” on aliexpress…
one month later, they repaired the watch, but asking for more money!!

" my friend , so sorry for the inconcenience,we have fixed it, but it costs too much for us ,so we hope that you can take on a small part,that is 50$, we really want to resend you , but the factory need 50$,after you pay the manoey , we will resnd you , if you want the refund , we can give you 80$ back!thank you ,my friend "

I mean… are they f…ing serious???

no more lemfo for me. never again

If it was under warranty, that is unacceptable, at least to me. This watch has also fallen out of favor with me, but I am still wearing it. I normally shy away from buying off brand name (or unknown brands) and I am not sure if I would buy another Lemfo either. The build quality on it is nowhere near my Samsung S3, but it was half the price. I would get a Garmin, but I do not think a smart watch is worth $700.00.

well…

I contacted Pablo here in a pm, hoping for an advice.
He did more then that. Contacted the lemfo people, and in a few hours I received this message from them

LEMFO Team

19/06/10 05:09

my friend , so sorry for it , we will resend it for free Because you are a fan of Peter , my friend . I hope that you are satisfied with this solution.

I’m really grateful for his support. now just waiting for the watch :slight_smile:

tnx Pablo

5 Likes

Haha . Now thats a response eh :+1:.

Great result :grin:

2 Likes

Has there been a fix to this issue on the later versions of this watch? My plan is to purchase it, but not if Im going to run into the same problems

The fact it hasnt happened on all watches , just a few i would say not . Also in watch terms and the time this watch has been out it is technically a older model . Why not look at one of the new Lemfo’s ? Thanks

2 Likes

I have this watch, too. It still works fine and without any problems.

1 Like

Mine also never had this issue :+1:

1 Like

Well mainly because the screen size. The only other watch that beats it is the Lem4 but it’s not 4G LTE. The only thing new that comes close is the Lem10 at 1.88, more RAM as well. I would love to have this screen size, 32gb storage and 3gb of RAM and have the dual chip system I’ve been seeing in some of these other watches

We will have our Lemfo Lem 10’s really soon. Why not wait for our opinion ? I must admit i was amazed why i first turned on my Lemfo Lem x . Screen was awesome

1 Like

The screen is very sharp, but is dull. The manufacturer has limited the brightness, and the watch is really only good for indoor use. There is a way to unlock the brightness if you root it, but the process is too complex. I wish Lemfo would unlock the screen brightness in a firmware update.