Q7 plus m2d setting

For people that are having problem with the Google cloud, and can’t find the DATA USAGE SETTING.
I have the finow q7 plus, after the firmware update of the finow, the Bluetooth connection went unstable, so, I decide to use push notifications by 3g, but the problem was I couldn’t find in anywhere the SETTING for DATA USAGE. After searching, I find an app call DATA USAGE SHORTCUT. Installing it, and it will take you to the DATA USAGE SETTING.

Now, I can get notification using 3g, waiting finow to fix the problem of Bluetooth connection, I wrote a lot of mail to them, but they don’t answer me nothing…

Thanks Pacosal for this very helpful app!!!

Dec 10, 2017 13:48:18 GMT 1 lokocabrs said:
For people that are having problem with the Google cloud, and can't find the DATA USAGE SETTING. I have the finow q7 plus, after the firmware update of the finow, the Bluetooth connection went unstable, so, I decide to use push notifications by 3g, but the problem was I couldn't find in anywhere the SETTING for DATA USAGE. After searching, I find an app call DATA USAGE SHORTCUT. Installing it, and it will take you to the DATA USAGE SETTING.

Now, I can get notification using 3g, waiting finow to fix the problem of Bluetooth connection, I wrote a lot of mail to them, but they don’t answer me nothing…

Thanks Pacosal for this very helpful app!!!

can you give more details about the bluetooth connection? does it happen also with other devices? spreakers? headsets?
thanks

After installing the firmware update, there is a new app WATCH BT, when you connect your phone with the watch by Bluetooth, you can answer the call from the phone from your watch, but I think this app is what causing problem to the Bluetooth connecting.
I don’t use headset nor speakers, the watch I have it for an emergency use, or when I shut off my phone, no want my boss call me, XDDD, I use this watch number.

And one more thing, after updating the firmware, I can’t use more phone Bluetooth tethering.

So, in conclusion, I think the problem is the app WATCH BT.

Dec 10, 2017 18:49:23 GMT 1 lokocabrs said:
After installing the firmware update, there is a new app WATCH BT, when you connect your phone with the watch by Bluetooth, you can answer the call from the phone from your watch, but I think this app is what causing problem to the Bluetooth connecting. I don't use headset nor speakers, the watch I have it for an emergency use, or when I shut off my phone, no want my boss call me, XDDD, I use this watch number.

And one more thing, after updating the firmware, I can’t use more phone Bluetooth tethering.

So, in conclusion, I think the problem is the app WATCH BT.

try to clear data and cache and do'nt enable this app and see how the watch behave with bt with other apps, i also do'nt use this app because i use notifications with 3g (m2d) so I use BT only when i connect ot headset.