Problems in certain areas

Hi,

1. The weather and barometer functions don’t work, I’ve installed a weather app from Play Store but I get the weather from the app own window but not the watch weather info window.
  2. My iPhone bluetooth has problem connecting to the watch, the watch shows me its connected to my iPhone but my iPhone doesn’t, always fails.

Is there an android app for mobile that I can transfer watch faces or create faces to the watch? 

Sal.

Jul 6, 2018 15:38:20 GMT 1 sa9ax said:

1. what? you need to enable always sync to get weather notifications  but Finow's firmware is not that great so it will drains the battery faster.
  1. bt connection to iphone known as problematic.

2. yes, follow this video and if you still having problems tag me.

also you can go here to check out faces and ask how to create:)

plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

Hi,

I see in the right side a long list of directories, are those all different types of faces for the watch? I have none, I thought there was an app to do this.
What is that funny writing or language I see on left side of the window looks like a mp3 file?
Is your left side your watch drive (connected to the computer)?

Its ok now the weather and barometer are working now.
My watch battery drain is really bad it drains in a half a day or there is something wrong with battery?

Jul 7, 2018 7:14:17 GMT 1 sa9ax said:

with the q7 you can only add ones by yourself or the watch (i do'nt recommend) but you need to be careful every face that you added and you want to delete you need to make sure the watch i s on stock face and not a custom one.

faces you can download freely from our community : plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

all faces that i have i’ve downloaded from our community. you can also make your own if you like:) very simple and easy to use the software. only with wiiatch 2 i you add faces directly from this app to the watch but it does’nt exist on finow watches and wiiwatch 2 for now is’nt available for the 5.1 watches but even then i’m not sure about finow.

I didn’t have problems make it work I just followed your video I created the watchskin directory on my watch drive (storage) and copied one of the watch skin directory (uncompressed) into watchskin directory, reset the watch and I got the watch skin on my watch…Thanks.

Do you know any good watches that have long life batteries and does same job? Which watch do you recommend?

Jul 7, 2018 13:46:18 GMT 1 sa9ax said:
I didn't have problems make it work I just followed your video I created the watchskin directory on my watch drive (storage) and copied one of the watch skin directory (uncompressed) into watchskin directory, reset the watch and I got the watch skin on my watch...Thanks.

Do you know any good watches that have long life batteries and does same job? Which watch do you recommend?

i can only recommend watches that i’ve used, the H2 from Microwear and the LEM7 from Lemfo have great i’m mean really great battery life. with 3g, gps 24\7 i get a full day of usage with notifications and 2hrs of BT, i mainly use mine for any cativity tracking.