Problema con IMEI

El IMEI del fabricante fue bloqueado en Argentina, alguien me podría ayudar para resolverlo???

Hola, alguien me puede ayudar. Como hago para modificar el IMEI de mi lemx, porque el número que trae de fábrica no funciona en mi país. Gracias

Mar 23, 2019 15:42:18 GMT 2 eduja said:
Hola, alguien me puede ayudar. Como hago para modificar el IMEI de mi lemx, porque el número que trae de fábrica no funciona en mi país. Gracias

plz in English.

Hello, can anyone help me. How do I modify the IMEI of my lemx, because the number that comes from the factory does not work in my country. Thank you

Mar 31, 2019 17:24:32 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 23, 2019 15:42:18 GMT 2 eduja said:

por favor en ingles

Hello, can anyone help me. How do I modify the IMEI of my lemx, because the number that comes from the factory does not work in my country. Thank you

Apr 3, 2019 3:05:57 GMT 2 eduja said:

We can’t cos it is illegal, PM me for help.

Hi Eduja, have you fixed that IMEI problem??
I’ve buyed a smartwatch LEMFO LEMP on AliExpress and have exactly the same problem, the watch worked 4 days and then was suddently blocked by Movistar provider.
I’ve made a report today on Customer Defense but I don’t know if they are willing to help me.
I don’t know how I can made this watch works again on Movistar, it works on Personal provider but really don’t know if they can block me too later.
Hope you can help me, any comment send me a PM, thanks.

As I have already informed you via PM, you have a similar problem, but the usual solution does not work for you because your watch uses a different chip. Again- we cannot and will not discuss changing IMEI’s publicly here.
Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes