Problem App Menue scroll down up "Kospet Optimus Pro"

Hello, I’m not behind it.
I have some apps, because I can not scroll in the Setup menu and thus set anything.
I would have to down weirer in the menu, but this does not work.
No matter which mode I use.
ARC or Round, both are not working.

Thank’s

Are you using the factory standard launcher?

yes, I have not changed anything here

Your touch screen is not working? Try a factory reset.

But it works, but in the setup of certain apps, I can not scroll down to select a specific thing.

maybe it will work for you if you turn on “third party apps adapter”

1 Like

where ca i find that?

settings > more > third-party apps adapter

2 Likes

This would work, unfortunately, the font is so small that you can not read anything.
Can one also adjust that everything is bigger?

Many thanks

if you install settings search:

then in settings search you can go to accessibility and then font size

1 Like

By chance have you tried to toggle between “circle” and “square” mode? Hold Power button as if powering down but press the circle or square mode to toggle and then cancel.

Hi i have settings search, unfortunately this only works with the clock not in the APP’s.
Since the writing remains small.
Have already tried everything.

“circle” and “square” mode
Unfortunately it does not help either, because you just do not get further down.

I know eric has already asked but have you actually performed a factory reset ? This will very likely get this back to normal . If not we can go from there

2 Likes

I don’t understand how you have changed the dpi… you could trymy launcher which have some dpi setting…

Hi,
the app works because I can scroll.
Only if I go in the app in the Settings menu and want to select something there, you can not scroll down.
There is something displayed at the bottom but you can not get there.
I have that very often that you should confirm something but you can not go, no matter in which mode.
Either it is too far right a button or below.
It does not work.
If I change the launcher then everything is so small because you can not read anything.
Can adjust what I want.
Everything is very big in the clock, but not in the app.

Thank’s

If the problem is regarding a specific app, I don’t think you can do much apart from changing the dpi

1 Like

another thing you can do is to use vysor (download at vysor.io)
then you can view and control the watch from you computer and you can use your mouse or touchpad to scroll in the apps settings the same way you’re used to scroll on your computer
“third party apps adapter” you can then turn off again or you can leave it on if you want

2 Likes