Pocket watch face on a Kospet Hope Lite?

Hi Folks, This is a pocket watch from the early sixties ( I believe the company started producing this particular model in the 30’s or 40’s) and I would like to ask if anyone would take a crack at making it for a Kospet Hope Lite…with standard launcher…for me? I have just started playing around with watch face designer, and already I know enough to know that something like this is way beyond any skills I am going to have in watch face design for a good while yet! Anyway if someone would like to have a shot at it it would be much appreciated. Cheers, Doons
The original Pocket watch can be attributed to The Nautical Pocket Watch Company, Bristol Connecticut USA. The company went out of business in the late sixties. SEVEN%20SEAS%20POCKET%20WATCH%20%20CROPPED

Hi Doons! Seeing everyone on the Forum speaks so highly of you, :woozy_face: I’ve decided to drop everything I was doing and make that Seven Seas pocket watch face for you! Hope you like it and give me a great big thumbs up! :+1: Cheers, Doons :crazy_face::rofl:
Here is the link Seven Seas pocket watch

2 Likes