Pairing with IOS and Adroid

Hi people - here is the info I wrote for the watch companies. Follow it and you will be fine.

WARNING - if yo have tried pairing already using the devices BT menu - you need to remove all traces of the relationship by selecting "Forget Device" in the BT settings on both watch and phone.

Configuration Guide For Bluetooth:

1. Turn Bluetooth on for the watch and your phone
    2.Open the Phone APP. Grant the permissions and then click on “Scan QR code”

Pairing your devices:

IMPORTANT point 1Method: Pairing should ONLY be attempted using the official watch app and the WiiWatch2 app on your phone.
Do NOT try to pair using the watch and phone settings!
This watch uses a custom configuration for the Bluetooth listener and this is built into the official software applications.
IMPORTANT point 2Disclaimer: Using third party Bluetooth apps for receiving notifications on your watch will almost certainly result in connection issues and is not recommended.
Most - if not all - third party Bluetooth notification apps are not compatible with this device.

Pairing Steps:

1. Once connected please tick the pairing security number that appears on both the watch and your phone and pair them.

Currently this is can be tricky because the tick box for accepting the pairing code on the watch disappears almost immediately - so keep an eye out for when it appears.

2. The “Re-connect” option is only needed if watch or phone model is changed/replaced. Do not use this unless you have changed your phone etc. Otherwise it creates confusion for the application.

iPhone users only:

1. Please exit power save mode in your iPhone.

2. If you have to reset your iPhone for any reason – please remove the paired device from the watch Bluetooth settings menu. Your devices will need to be re-paired using the app.

Trouble shooting – error messages:

1. Please turn Bluetooth off and then back on for your phone if you get this notification : “Bluetooth exception on the phone”

2. Please reboot the watch if your devices seem to be paired but notifications are not arriving from your phone.

Hi Pablo! Could you provide list of watch models this WiiWatch2 are intend to substitute original WiiWatch app? Thanks.

I have a THOR Pro watch delivered today, Trying to connect through the app, I can scan the QR code, 2. Says open app on phone, which I do, stage 3 says “ Click the button to search your phone and connect it” with a button slider next to “Search” above the message.
I do all this but the app just says “Waiting for connection”.
The watch has not been paired by the IPhone and power saving mode is not on.
Please advise me for a solution.

May 19, 2018 12:39:56 GMT 1 jimmy748 said:
I have a THOR Pro watch delivered today, Trying to connect through the app, I can scan the QR code, 2. Says open app on phone, which I do, stage 3 says “ Click the button to search your phone and connect it” with a button slider next to “Search” above the message. I do all this but the app just says “Waiting for connection”. The watch has not been paired by the IPhone and power saving mode is not on. Please advise me for a solution.

unpair both and only use wiiwatch to connect them.
May 19, 2018 0:53:13 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi Pablo! Could you provide list of watch models this WiiWatch2 are intend to substitute original WiiWatch app? Thanks.

for now most likely just A7 watches.

May 19, 2018 13:13:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 19, 2018 12:39:56 GMT 1 jimmy748 said:
I have a THOR Pro watch delivered today, Trying to connect through the app, I can scan the QR code, 2. Says open app on phone, which I do, stage 3 says “ Click the button to search your phone and connect it” with a button slider next to “Search” above the message.
I do all this but the app just says “Waiting for connection”.
The watch has not been paired by the IPhone and power saving mode is not on.
Please advise me for a solution.

unpair both and only use wiiwatch to connect them.

Everything is unpaired and I am only connecting with WiiWatch 2,

jimmy748

which app are u trying the wiiwatch or the wiiwatch 2? 

I have just successfully connected with the WiiWatch app, Thanks for your help

Hello, someone have been able to make it work with kw88? The only QR code i found on the watch is the one to download wiiware .

May 23, 2018 21:09:10 GMT 1 theduke said:
Hello, someone have been able to make it work with kw88? The only QR code i found on the watch is the one to download wiiware .

for now it is'nt supported by the 5.1 watches.

Hopefully WiiWatch2 will support the 5.1 watches soon, it’d be nice to be able to use the most up-to-date app with my watch :slight_smile:

Could you please tell us which app is used that generates the QR code on the watch??

May 30, 2018 12:28:17 GMT 1 fandhstrz said:
Could you please tell us which app is used that generates the QR code on the watch??

which watch do you have? the wiiwatch 2 only available on the A7 watches for now, the QR code you can find it on the connect watch widget but as i said it will take you to the wiiwatch for the phone for the watch you do'nt need to.

WiiWatch 2 will come to all the watches that use WiiWatch

But it will take a while.

As Sonia says - at the moment it is on the new A7 models only - but there is a project underway to get it available to all watches that use WiiWatch.

I will update you all as soon as I know.

Hello everyone!!!
So I still can not use wi watch 2 in alCall w1 ?, I also have the Zeblaze thor pro, and the finow Q7 plus all with android 5.1

Jun 4, 2018 15:18:14 GMT 1 axlander said:
Hello everyone!!!! So I still can not use wi watch 2 in alCall w1 ?, I also have the Zeblaze thor pro, and the finow Q7 plus all with android 5.1

as we wrote it can't be used for now with all 5.1 watches  only available for the 7.0 watches, just for now.....

Wow, I bought the Thor Pro thinking that I could use the WiiWatch 2 app. I wish I would have known I would’t have bought the Thor Pro. The WiiWatchapp is kind of useless. I bought this watch thinking that I could use it for cycling. I wish I could return it.

I wonder if the Thor Pro will ever get an Android 7 firmware update.

Jul 10, 2018 15:33:21 GMT 1 cybercam said:

it will get the wiiwatch 2, about A7 not sure.

Do you know how to disable notification from phone. Like: Phone is charging. I am receiving useless notification every minute.

Jul 11, 2018 15:41:17 GMT 1 andideepblue said:
Do you know how to disable notification from phone. Like: Phone is charging. I am receiving useless notification every minute.

you need to disable it on the from the app on the phone.