OS instalation

Hi there I would like to ask you if you can install android wear on allcall w1 ?

no.

And what OS is the best one to have on your smart watch ? It seems that calssic android is not fully operational on smart watches
Thank you

Sept 29, 2018 22:23:33 GMT 1 andree88cz said:
And what OS is the best one to have on your smart watch ? It seems that calssic android is not fully operational on smart watches Thank you

which watch do you have?

AllCall W1

Oct 1, 2018 3:11:28 GMT 1 andree88cz said:
AllCall W1

users here flashed the W2 firmware on the W1 that means android 7 BUT you need to be careful and ask first these users what they did or just read the threads how they did, but also you can ask on Open Watch forum if they going to make custom roms for this watch.

thank you …my problem with this watch is that youtube videos have display 90° rotated on my wrist, games the same, some apps the same …so its not fully enjoyable, also full android is not good to have on watch it brings so many problems on round display 400x400

Oct 3, 2018 13:07:22 GMT 1 andree88cz said:
thank you ...my problem with this watch is that youtube videos have display 90° rotated on my wrist, games the same, some apps the same ..so its not fully enjoyable, also full android is not good to have on watch it brings so many problems on round display 400x400

that is not an issue with the watch or it's firmware:) it is an issue with the apps themselves when you go to full screen.