Ordered IQI I8

Hi guys,

Have ordered a IQI I8.

Special thanks to Sonia. She has answered each and every doubt of mine. Countless queries from my side, but she has always kept patience and solved them all. Thanks once again.

Cheers.

Deepak

thanks for your kind words, have you made sure it is the mtk6739 i’ve seen i8 with the older version still for sale. btw, Eric has a great surprise for the mtk6739 watches.

I have received an email from the customer service of gearbest that it is MTK 6739 and Android 7.1.1

Nov 24, 2018 11:40:27 GMT 1 Deepak said:
I have received an email from the customer service of gearbest that it is MTK 6739 and Android 7.1.1

good btw, ricktop is working to add more faces to always on feature with his launcher:)

The watch has arrived.

The outer plastic bag packing by gearbest was OK n sealed.

However, the watch box inside that plastic packing was already open.

Is it some custom check or what?

All the accessories are OK. Yet to start the watch though.

Deepak

yep, customs:/ they want to be sure about the item to see if it worth alot if you used fast shipping and most likely the seller himself opened the box to check that everything is ok. enjoy great watch:)

Dec 12, 2018 17:40:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:Deepak

yep, customs:/ they want to be sure about the item to see if it worth alot if you used fast shipping and most likely the seller himself opened the box to check that everything is ok. enjoy great watch:)

Thanks.

I thought it’s weird that the plastic bag packing of Gearbest was sealed, but the watch box was opened.