Optimus (Screen On Raising) Not Working

The screen on raising feature was working but after I charged the watch (battery drained to 0%) it no longer works. I have checked the acelerometer is working using the hardware debug menu whilst there I noticed that the G sensor wasn’t showing any values.

1. Does this watch have a G sensor?
  2. Since the G sensor isn’t reporting any values is this the reason ‘Screen on Raising’ isn’t working?

I have tried a factory reset but didn’t help.

Thanks

Hi Rob , the factory reset should have sorted this . This probably wont help but install the " universal launcher " from the playstore and see if it works now ? Maybe worth a try ? . If you can let me know . Thanks . Ps - disable " raise " before installing launcher and activate IN launcher

2 Likes

Seems to be working now thanks, by the way do you have a link to additional watch faces downloads?

1 Like

All you need you’ll find here…:wink:

No need for factory reset or UL. Just power off . then power on to fix. Not reboot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i ask . How did you fix . Thanks

Greetings!

Is there a way to make the screen on raising less sensitive, or make the reaction quicker for wrist?
Lower sensitive could prevent to turn on the screen during even breathing!

Quicker reaction to reduce time to power display on

Regards,

No you cannot alter settings for this . Thankyou

1 Like

All these mentioned methods do not work.
Is there any other method to make the screen wake up faster?
Thanks

Many years ago there was a speed difference between ul and stock launcher on raise to wake

Its worth a try

1 Like

I cannot operate ul on the watch.
Is there any other method?

UL is working fine on this watch. I don’t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

I cannot operate ul on the watch.
Nothing happens.

Could you describe your problem in detail? Otherwise it is not possible to help you.

All I can say for now that UL is working fine on this watch. If you can describe your problems we can try to help you.

1 Like

Instal UL

Allow ALL permissions

Select always when asked about launcher

Read this

1 Like