Optimus Pro Photography

Pretty amazing the shots I have been able to get with this tiny camera. It’s so nice to have the ability to capture a scene while leaving the phone at home. I would lnt go out “shooting” with this, as I have a Sony A7ii, but for what it is, and its always availableness… It’s pretty great.
Just make sure the lens is clean :slight_smile:

Anyone have some nice shots?

(photos edited using Lightroom for Android)

4 Likes

I’ll see if I can find some good subject material then post it!

@Brandonoouah Quite good images for a watch camera! I have a Kospet lite and I’ll take a few shot to with it to post here. Hey @Louis_Peek if your looking for good subject material, then look no further my friend…I’ll be happy to pose for you mate! (Good Lord, now Louis that was DEFINITELY a joke!:woozy_face::rofl:) Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

OK so here ya’ go. Check out my vanity registration plate LOL!

2 Likes

Nice! Just amazing. I’m very impressed.
It would be great to be able to use one of the physical buttons to take the photo. I wonder if that’s possible some way. Quite difficult tapping that button.

(this last shot, she was walking towards me and didn’t stop. No blur. Crazy)

1 Like

Short exposure due to high light level. Just a slight blur in the tree limbs. I read somewhere that it’s a 5 megapixel camera extrapolated to 8 megapixels. I have also noticed that it has a very short depth of field, hence the tree limb blur could be due to focus rather than motion. I wonder if the F stop changes with light level or the exposure time, or both.

My Thor 5 has a front facing camera so it’s even harder to take anything but selfies. So I installed a camera app with a timer - I can press the button, turn the watch around and the picture is taken in 5 seconds. Maybe a timer would be useful to you as well?

I don’t know if this is the best app, it’s just the first one I tried that worked for me.

2 Likes

Wow! So beautiful there!

1 Like

No doubt about it! Nice place to test the camera on this watch :ok_hand:

1 Like