Num num Naviforce 9074!

CREDIT NAVIFORCE: https://www.naviforce.com/

The beautiful Naviforce 9074 in 3D goodness as usual!

FORCE IT!

Naviforce Naviforce_9074

9 Likes

Very nice! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Louis_Peek very nice face. :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Louis_Peek Looking good mate! I have put this one in the Piggy bank until I load UL onto my watch. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thanks to all for the kind remarks! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did creating it with the wonderful free software and professionally moderated free website that has been provided!

1 Like

Very Nice. Waiting for the next Fart Watch!

1 Like

AHHHH ha ha ha ha ha!:poop:

@Louis_Peek Being just ignorant enough of anything technological to try anything…I loaded this face on to my Kospet Hope Lite with standard launcher. The face came up, looked great and worked great. The only problem being that the "Lighter ends) of the actual hands are missing and I only appear to have the black shadows. Is it ok with you Louis if I mess around with your design in WFD and see if I can get some colour into those hands? Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Be my guest, but this face was designed for UL, hence the shadows only display, the GIFs over the shadows won’t. Have fun!
P.S. Here is the original xml file, that way you can edit things much better rather than importing the clockskin. :smiley:

Just open it with Watch Face Designer.

@Louis_Peek Thanks for that Loius! No telling what I’ll end up with…but if it looks like anything even remotely resembling a Naviforce, well that will be pure luck mate! Cheers, Doons.

1 Like

If you can’t modify it to your liking, don’t hesitate to ask me, I will make a standard launcher version. You should really try Universal Launcher though. It really brings out the goodness of the watch faces I make. The dynamic highlighting of the hands really adds to the 3D effect!

1 Like

@Louis_Peek Thanks for the offer Louis…rest assured you’ll be the first one I call on if I can’t make your design look good for the standard launcher. I did try Universal launcher on my Kospet, but had a few problems with it (Possibly my ignorance in installing it!) but as soon as I get another Smart watch I’ll have another crack at installing UL on my Kospet. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I’m assuming you havent heard about the " Universal Launcher Police ? " . If not i would be worried . @Eric_Crochemore is Chief inspector . You are taking way too long in getting this installed correctly on your watch and they may come knocking on your door :grin::grin:
You have been warned my friend :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu GULPPPPP!!! :fearful::cold_sweat: I knew it! I just knew it! I knew I should have voted for @discobot for Moderator! Hmmm so Eric_Crochemore is the Chief Inspector eh? I suppose that means you are Inspector Clouseau?!! Ladies & gentlemen…I give you the real tim_Collins…Sellers_pinkpanther

Inspector Clouseau courtesy of

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Inspector_Clouseau&oldid=901439187 and the https://www.unitedartistsreleasing.com/

:laughing::rofl::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Haha . My cover has been blown :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

MUH HA HA HA!:robot::robot::robot::robot::robot:

good work, thanks…

1 Like

If I install it I’m able to select it with universal launcher but than the launcher crashes and I have to delete the file.

Any ideas?

You’re welcome. I like this one!:upside_down_face: