Notifications

Hello.
Two days ago my new smartwatch lemgo lem7 arrived and I am very excited.
I download wiiwatch 2 and pair with the watch. Everything is fine except notifications.
I dont know what to do.
Please if you know what I have done wrong tell me.

katrmar

what do you mean about notifications? you do’nt get any? did you pair them via the wiiwatch app?have you made sure that notifications are selected?

soniasophie9697

I only get notifications from messenger and facebook aps that I install them from play store. No notifications from calls or sms…I think that I did something in settings…Can I reset the watch and from the options in reset equipment what I must select?

Dec 28, 2018 12:24:51 GMT 1 katrmar said:
soniasophie9697

I only get notifications from messenger and facebook aps that I install them from play store. No notifications from calls or sms…I think that I did something in settings…Can I reset the watch and from the options in reset equipment what I must select?

i highly recommend you use Watch Droid but not the last version way better.

capt jon

Hello I raise the subject. Ma Lem7 receives notifications from Facebook, in the WIIWATCH2 apk there is no possibility to stop this from Facebook.

Do you have a solution to stop them?

Hello, I can not get the notifications with sound. Do you have that, too?

Dec 28, 2018 18:51:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 28, 2018 12:24:51 GMT 1 katrmar said:
soniasophie9697

i highly recommend you use Watch Droid but not the last version way better.

capt jon

The version she is referring to is 9.1. Do not use the current version available in the Google Play Store. You can download version 9.1 here Apkpure.com just search for Watch Droid/Watch Droid Assistant I would download both the Phone and Assistant apps to your computer, so you have a backup copy and side load them to your devices. The developers do not recommending updating these apps if you want to retain all the functions of them.
smayk11210 AvatarJan 18, 2019 8:09:13 GMT 1 smayk11210 said:
Hello, I can not get the notifications with sound. Do you have that, too?

help