No Internet Connection via Bluetooth

Hi Guys, i bought the kostet Hope and have problems with the Connection.

I have a Huawei p9.

I can See thats Bluetooth is activated in both devices, but when both devices are paired i can Not activate the Point for Internet.

When i activate the Internet checkbox in Bluetooth settings, it removes 1second later the activation.

Thanks you for your tips.

Feb 14, 2019 15:52:37 GMT Vadim90 gut said:

I have a Huawei p9.

I can See thats Bluetooth is activated in both devices, but when both devices are paired i can Not activate the Point for Internet.

When i activate the Internet checkbox in Bluetooth settings, it removes 1second later the activation.

If you’re using 2.4GHz wifi, you can try switching to 5GHz, because the Bluetooth’s frequency is near to 2.4GHz.

Feb 14, 2019 15:56:36 GMT StormChild said:

I have a Huawei p9.

If you’re using 2.4GHz wifi, you can try switching to 5GHz, because the Bluetooth’s frequency is near to 2.4GHz.

Oh sorry i forgot to say that WiFi ist Wirkung perfekt.

Its the mobile Internet which is Not working.

I have a Huawei p9.

Same thing happens to me.
I can’t use internet over bluetooth.
My phone has android 9 and i tried in another phone with android 6 and it’s the same thing

Search, this question has been answered in this forum a couple of times.

Right, you have to enable the internet via bt on your phone. On huawei you have plus in settings where you can choose the share internet options.

Feb 14, 2019 18:51:11 GMT hjor said:
Feb 14, 2019 18:26:41 GMT ricktop said:
Right, you have to enable the internet via bt on your phone. On huawei you have plus in settings where you can choose the share internet options.

Even with this option enable it doens't work.

Ok i found the solution dir my Huawei, its Not the normal Bluetooth settings, its the Bluetooth tethering settings where u also can activate Internet.

Now it works!

Feb 14, 2019 18:26:41 GMT ricktop said:

it was not immediate and after a few attempts I was able to get internet over bluetooth.

Thanks.

hello,

i am experiencing the same issue even with the advice above. when using the phone under Bluetooth internet access i click the toggle and get “cant use bluetooth tethering while connected to wifi network”. then i turn wifi off on the phone, but when the toggle is clicked on, it immediately turns itself off with no error.

from the watch i navigate to settings > connect > bluetooth > paried devices > select my phone > system cog wheel > doesnt even have an internet sharing option to click???

phone samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) running android 8, 5 gig mobile data a month
kospet optimus pro FW v 2.5