No info on flashtools for Thor Pro

I have Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416 downloaded now, but I’m clueless as how to flash it into the watch. I have seen no links to apps for some reason. I have ADB drivers installed if that helps.

Thanks for help

suggestion: put a sticker topic with info on how to flash the watch

Sept 22, 2018 16:58:50 GMT 1 mrdenden said:
I have Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416 downloaded now, but I'm clueless as how to flash it into the watch. I have seen no links to apps for some reason. I have ADB drivers installed if that helps.

Thanks for help

that is the latest you dont need to do nothing,but its good to learn hoe to flash keep digging

Sonia did video on how to flash, look on our YT channel.

I have Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416 downloaded now, but I'm clueless as how to flash it into the watch. I have seen no links to apps for some reason. I have ADB drivers installed if that helps.

Thanks for help

you downloaded to the watch? if yes, so just install it via the watch if you mean that you downloaded the firmware to your computer and want to know how to flash that is easy. tag me if you need help.

Sept 22, 2018 18:48:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I have Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416 downloaded now, but I’m clueless as how to flash it into the watch. I have seen no links to apps for some reason. I have ADB drivers installed if that helps.

Thanks for help

you downloaded to the watch? if yes, so just install it via the watch if you mean that you downloaded the firmware to your computer and want to know how to flash that is easy. tag me if you need help.

Hello, yes I asked for help to flash the .zip into the watch. I Would really like to know how. I don't know how to tag someone here. My current firmware is 

XY_C5_X300_KY16_v1.5_20180619 is it just as good?
I installed a driver.zip and an app SP_flashtool something and I put the scatter text and clicked download then I plugged in the watch that’s off but nothing happens. I Will check your video now

mrdenden

if you downloaded everything to the computer, have you extracted them? if yes,use this video to flash your watch JUST remember to select upgrade and NOT download only, better for clean installation.

I tried on a different computer and it all worked perfect, didn’t even need to install any drivers!

mrdenden

did you flashed the watch?

Yes, like I said I changed computer and flashing worked, no extra drivers needed… I just flashed the watch using SP flashtool. 

Previous FW was 1.5 now it’s 1.6 

Changes from 1.5 that I’ve noticed

*The Icons are different
*Boot animation stock google android, not zeblaze
*Watch name no longer “Thor Pro”, it’s only "X300 "In device info
*Stock keybord has been calibrated better to finger touch and the key [123] easy to hit now. Very good!
*Battery indicator was not functioning before, now it shows accurate procentage. VERY GOOD!
*HR rate was showing 80 BPM during jogs now it’s showing 140+BPM… VERY GOOD!

I’ve only used this firmware one day, I Will continue testing and report more differences

Where can you download software for Thor Pro?

Sept 25, 2018 11:17:01 GMT 1 gruby123452 said:

in software section /board/12/factory-firmware-downloads

Sept 25, 2018 11:32:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 25, 2018 11:17:01 GMT 1 gruby123452 said:

in software section /board/12/factory-firmware-downloads

Thank you very much, it somehow escaped me.

Odd, mines on v1.5 but im not getting any OTA update. Does OTA not work on this watch?

Sept 25, 2018 16:52:09 GMT 1 bicboi69 said:
Odd, mines on v1.5 but im not getting any OTA update. Does OTA not work on this watch?

he spoke on manually update not ota:)

Not sure whats with this firmware but the right side of my screen is fucked up after flashing this. Anyone else getting this?

Hi Sonia,

Is this possible if I download the .zip to the watch? I’ve been thinking of updating the firmware, but I’d be going through VMBox on my Macbook Pro running Windows10. I think I have everything to do it via the SP flash tool, but if I can do it right from the watch it would be better. 

Oct 10, 2018 19:57:25 GMT 1 sully008 said:

Hi Sonia,

Is this possible if I download the .zip to the watch? I’ve been thinking of updating the firmware, but I’d be going through VMBox on my Macbook Pro running Windows10. I think I have everything to do it via the SP flash tool, but if I can do it right from the watch it would be better. 

just try if you have TWRP recovery installed if something goes wrong just flashed back using SP FT.

I don’t have TWRP installed, but it doesn’t look that hard to do. I’ve been enjoying the watch so far, but BT calling has me interested in upgrading…

Oct 11, 2018 17:04:01 GMT 1 sully008 said:
I don't have TWRP installed, but it doesn't look that hard to do. I've been enjoying the watch so far, but BT calling has me interested in upgrading...

you need twrp to flash roms from the watch bt calling...upgrading? what?

Oct 12, 2018 13:54:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 11, 2018 17:04:01 GMT 1 sully008 said:
I don’t have TWRP installed, but it doesn’t look that hard to do. I’ve been enjoying the watch so far, but BT calling has me interested in upgrading…

you need twrp to flash roms from the watch bt calling…upgrading? what?

Upgrading from v1.5 to 1.6 to allow BT calling.