No.1 D7

Hey all

1.  Is anyone going to make a new section for the new &upcoming no.1 D7?

2.  Anyone prefer this over the LEMFO LES1?

3.  Would it look weird if a guy wore it? (small screen, looks like its made for women …)

BUT BATTERY IS GReAT!!!

Apr 19, 2017 2:27:15 GMT 1 jghdfu3y said:
Hey all
  1. Is anyone going to make a new section for the new &upcoming no.1 D7?

2. Anyone prefer this over the LEMFO LES1?

3. Would it look weird if a guy wore it? (small screen, looks like its made for women …)

BUT BATTERY IS GReAT!!!

photo have ?

Hey all
  1.  Is anyone going to make a new section for the new &upcoming no.1 D7?

2.  Anyone prefer this over the LEMFO LES1?

3.  Would it look weird if a guy wore it? (small screen, looks like its made for women …)

BUT BATTERY IS GReAT!!!

how do you know that battery life is great?
Apr 19, 2017 4:23:30 GMT 1 samsungxp said:

photo have ?

just write the name on youtube and you'll get what you want.

Apr 19, 2017 18:21:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 19, 2017 4:23:30 GMT 1 samsungxp said:
photo have ?

just write the name on youtube and you’ll get what you want.

battery is 500 mah, thats more than most other watches.

just search no.1 D7 on google

Apr 21, 2017 17:43:46 GMT 1 jghdfu3y said:

Apr 19, 2017 18:21:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
just write the name on youtube and you’ll get what you want.

battery is 500 mah, thats more than most other watches.

just search no.1 D7 on google

the capacity of the battery does’nt always mean better good battery usage life. i had a zgpax s8 and s82 the last had 700mAh battery and still battery life sucked:/

The battery life is about 18hrs when using as a normal watch phone - make a couple of calls, using 3G data, WiFi etc
About 48 hours if you do nothing with it…
However - need more time to test.
I am opening a D7 section today.
I would say it’s ok - the OS is so new and a little hard to navigate with the small screen.
I personally prefer the bigger watches - but it’s a matter of choice

pablo11 18hrs with 3g data sounds impressive to me. My KW88 certainly won’t survive this long and at home where signal is rather weak and often switches BTS it dies very quickly so could you compare D7 with KW88 battery in similar conditions?
TIA
N.

pablo11 AvatarApr 22, 2017 3:38:47 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
The battery life is about 18hrs when using as a normal watch phone - make a couple of calls, using 3G data, WiFi etc About 48 hours if you do nothing with it... However - need more time to test. I am opening a D7 section today. I would say it's ok - the OS is so new and a little hard to navigate with the small screen. I personally prefer the bigger watches - but it's a matter of choice

Two days? But the D5 as I know, Andrew's D5 has almost 7 days standby time... Anything is different from the D5 which is also dual core? I think this at least should be last 3 or 4 days.

I wish I could say that was true. But so far I have not seen this type of extended battery life.
I have a feeling it is due to the OS.
The FunOS is not easy to navigate with the small screen and many many menu items.
The screen is too sensitive as well so it is hard to scroll without opening menu items that you did not mean to open.
All of this adds up to the screen being on much longer than necessary…
There are many little bugs which need to be fixed - however - they will not let me talk to the solution provider so these problems will be fixed when they get around to it.
It’s ok for a cheap watch. It feels like a cheap watch.

pablo11 AvatarApr 22, 2017 3:38:47 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
The battery life is about 18hrs when using as a normal watch phone - make a couple of calls, using 3G data, WiFi etc About 48 hours if you do nothing with it... However - need more time to test. I am opening a D7 section today. I would say it's ok - the OS is so new and a little hard to navigate with the small screen. I personally prefer the bigger watches - but it's a matter of choice

"I personally prefer the bigger watches"

Bigger watches or bigger screens ?

pablo11 AvatarApr 24, 2017 7:06:54 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I wish I could say that was true. But so far I have not seen this type of extended battery life. I have a feeling it is due to the OS. The FunOS is not easy to navigate with the small screen and many many menu items. The screen is too sensitive as well so it is hard to scroll without opening menu items that you did not mean to open. All of this adds up to the screen being on much longer than necessary...... There are many little bugs which need to be fixed - however - they will not let me talk to the solution provider so these problems will be fixed when they get around to it. It's ok for a cheap watch. It feels like a cheap watch.

"The FunOS is not easy to navigate with the small screen and many many menu items"

What is the FunOs ?

I thought that the D7 has lollipop ?

I guess FunOS is just branded Android version (like ColorOS on Oppo or FlyOS on Meizu)

Yes, when I say bigger watches I do mean bigger screens. I am almost two meters tall and weigh 98kg and so my hands are on the large side

FunOS is the User Interface which has been adopted by No1 for the D7 watch.
I find it very difficult to navigate and the keyboard is so small that I need to use remote input.

Don’t forget though, these are purely my observations - not a review.
A review will be coming from SmartWatch Ticks very soon though.

Cheers

look good on the videos,nice and smooth,we don’t know yet, but at least we can change and add skin faces right away,i think the 1.4" display its a little bit better and other features for example the 500mah battery size and the NFC if this feature can act as a wireless charging station of course with a NFC power bank companion or my phone.
I did try to get one yesterday a 40% off in DX,but i was working and after i get home when buy it and for my luck sold out.
So saving the money in the new H watch series

FunOS is the User Interface which has been adopted by No1 for the D7 watch.
I find it very difficult to navigate and the keyboard is so small that I need to use remote input.

Don’t forget though, these are purely my observations - not a review.
A review will be coming from SmartWatch Ticks very soon though.

Cheers

are there any large screen watches? (other than 1.39")

Question to everyone: does anyone use powerbanks with their watch?

Do you guys charge your watch mid day?

Apr 27, 2017 20:06:35 GMT 1 roundyround said:

Absolutely...

Full review from Mr Ticks - not too sure if he’s tested it fully though. He’s getting different results to me

Apr 28, 2017 10:33:29 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Full review from Mr Ticks - not too sure if he's tested it fully though. He's getting different results to me  - EDIT: After talking to Mr Ticks - it's about the same ..around 24hrs - 30 hours in standby

what do you mean i think they are trying to extent the battery life if they can do it , would be a nice job,the firmware need more polish, but we need to see the bluetooth capabilities.