New watch from LEMFO The LEM8!

Sept 27, 2018 18:54:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 27, 2018 17:52:55 GMT 1 krapulant said:

if it is mini lem x then that is going to be great watch almost same specs but time will tell…

Sonia, Pablo ask me to open a new thread for the Lem 8 so I did under General Discussion. I guess at some point he will move it to the Lemfo board. I deleted my previous post which was under Lem 7 board. Not sure if it will be confusing to be running two posts? I noticed Deepak asked about the price and I have that information in the other post so I won’t mention it here.

Sept 28, 2018 2:59:36 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Sept 27, 2018 18:54:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
if it is mini lem x then that is going to be great watch almost same specs but time will tell…

Sonia, Pablo ask me to open a new thread for the Lem 8 so I did under General Discussion. I guess at some point he will move it to the Lemfo board. I deleted my previous post which was under Lem 7 board. Not sure if it will be confusing to be running two posts? I noticed Deepak asked about the price and I have that information in the other post so I won’t mention it here.

I’m interested of buying this Lemfo Lem8, because there is a promo on 11.11, is it worth to buy?

Nov 2, 2018 8:17:42 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
I'm interested of buying this Lemfo Lem8, because there is a promo on 11.11, is it worth to buy?

I would say yes . Lemfo lem 7 and Lem x are great . This should be better :+1:

If it wasn’t for the huge bezel it would be a good choice

Nov 2, 2018 12:39:03 GMT 1 noidremained said:
If it wasn't for the huge bezel it would be a good choice

Not sure what you are referring to? The Lem 8 is small or standard size, 1.39" compared to the larger Lem7 and LemX.

1565.jpg

He is referring to the huge unusable black border around the watchfaces, not the metal bezel itself. You can see it clearly in the video above.

Nov 2, 2018 15:19:13 GMT 1 mpmf said:
He is referring to the huge unusable black border around the watchfaces, not the metal bezel itself. You can see it clearly in the video above.

what is weird that on the i7 and the i8 which are the same as this watch the bazels are not that big.

Nov 3, 2018 12:36:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

If it wasn’t for the huge bezel it would be a good choice

Nov 2, 2018 15:19:13 GMT 1 mpmf said:

what is weird that on the i7 and the i8 which are the same as this watch the bazels are not that big.

Hi . Are u saying these are the same manufacture or just similar in looks ? Thankyou

Tim And Pierce Collins

similar in hardware, i’m not sure about the manufacturer, i know that iqi are the manufacturer but not lemfo but still should be the same, i actually loved the lem7 but also the i8 i just see them as the same watch
different look.

Nov 3, 2018 12:54:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:Tim And Pierce Collins

similar in hardware, i’m not sure about the manufacturer, i know that iqi are the manufacturer but not lemfo but still should be the same, i actually loved the lem7 but also the i8 i just see them as the same watch
different look.

Thankyou

Just for clarification what you are referring to is not the bezel. I would refer to it as a border around the watchface.

A watch bezel is the outermost top ring that surrounds the face of the watch. The bezel can be screwed or snapped on; some are fixed while others can be rotated by hand.

A watch bezel’s purpose is simple: It holds the crystal, or glass, watch face in place and protects the watch from damage and malfunctioning. In the 1950s, watchmakers realized that an external bezel was the best way to add functions to a watch without complicating the movement, and so the external watch bezel was born.

So what is your choice guys, Lem 8 or IQI I8?

Nov 3, 2018 15:21:34 GMT 1 Deepak said:

I also would appreciate feedback to this question

Nov 3, 2018 15:21:34 GMT 1 Deepak said:

I will be buying one of these next sunday . I’ll be honest the Lemfo Lem x flat tyre finally finished me off ( the rest of watch was amazing by far ) . I love making faces and the flat tyre ruined it for me .

So Sonia / Pablo … which one guys ( Lemfi Lem 8 or IQI 8 )

Thankyou

Tim And Pierce Collins

WHAT? ? ? NO WAY!! going back to smaller screen is very hard. well…that is a hard question for me no doubt i will prefer that it stand any moisture but the look of both are great and both have almost the same hardware and most likely same software but…time will tell soon:)

Nov 4, 2018 15:29:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:Tim And Pierce Collins

WHAT? ? ? NO WAY!! going back to smaller screen is very hard. well…that is a hard question for me no doubt i will prefer that it stand any moisture but the look of both are great and both have almost the same hardware and most likely same software but…time will tell soon:)

Sonia, if you have to choose one out of them. Know tough one… But which one would you choose?

Deepak

honestly, do’nt know, i think it will be a metter of look than hardware as they are’nt that different.

They are both not interesting watches, lem 8 as Lem 7, no water protection, and oh my God still this black circle around the screen, we have already seen it many times, would it be a full screen as in Lem x

Nov 5, 2018 7:01:27 GMT 1 virgomer said:
They are both not interesting watches, lem 8 as Lem 7, no water protection, and oh my God still this black circle around the screen, we have already seen it many times, would it be a full screen as in Lem x

1. lem8 is ip68. 2. no, not if you want full round screen, this is still a 1.4" watch not less than that.