New OTA update

Hey folks,

Today I have received an OTA update on my Thor Pro:

XY_C5_X300_KY16_v2.1_20181201

I did not see any changes after update.

Is there any changelog from Zeblaze for this update?

Have someone receive this update?

Why Zeblaze do not upgrade this smartwatch to Android 7.1.1?

Thanks,

I received too, saw some bad changes but guess that was just some bugs already present that got worst, :/, like the brightness got a lot lower and the apps icons got kinda reddish.

Hello rodrigoayam,
I am so sorry on hearing that. I think you got so bad luck because I did not notice any kind of changes on mine (but I think I have got some extra battery life). All seems to work propertly.
I just tested:

• WiFi
  • Bluetooth + Bluetooth call
  • Brightness
  • Music
  • Browsing
  • Camera
  • Battery life
    Sorry but I have no SIM card so I can not test SIM calls.
    I hope you can solve your problems.
    Regards,
Dec 4, 2018 3:32:18 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
I received too, saw some bad changes but guess that was just some bugs already present that got worst, :/, like the brightness got a lot lower and the apps icons got kinda reddish.

do factory reset it is always recommended after updates.
Dec 4, 2018 13:25:35 GMT 1 reton said:
Hello rodrigoayam, I am so sorry on hearing that. I think you got so bad luck because I did not notice any kind of changes on mine (but I think I have got some extra battery life). All seems to work propertly. I just tested: - WiFi - Bluetooth + Bluetooth call - Brightness - Music - Browsing - Camera - Location - Youtube - Battery life Sorry but I have no SIM card so I can not test SIM calls. I hope you can solve your problems. Regards,

Second time… So much bad luck :/, plus their support was terrible, but thanks for explaining, hope someone can help me find a way to fix it :confused:

Dec 4, 2018 16:43:37 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 4, 2018 3:32:18 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

do factory reset it is always recommended after updates.

I did… But it didn’t work, :/. So I tried to flash the previous version and… It didn’t even started to download it to the watch… Don’t know what is going on with it :confused:

Using this firmware XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416, don’t understand why I can’t get the new firmware OTA??

Yesterday I received a new OTA update. I did not notice new functionalities, however, it seems to me that stability has improved:

• does not break the connection with the smartphone (earlier it happened 2-3 times a day)
  • BT ocnnection increased
  • probably a strange error has disappeared when the smartwatch turned off while charging at around 90%; tonight it did not turn off
  • the battery seems to be better; after 14 hours I have 48%; wi-fi, BT - still on; about 40 notifications during the day + normal use

So it looks like they are working on polishing the firmware :slight_smile:

Dec 5, 2018 21:18:19 GMT 1 dreq said:
Yesterday I received a new OTA update. I did not notice new functionalities, however, it seems to me that stability has improved: - does not break the connection with the smartphone (earlier it happened 2-3 times a day) - BT ocnnection increased - probably a strange error has disappeared when the smartwatch turned off while charging at around 90%; tonight it did not turn off - the battery seems to be better; after 14 hours I have 48%; wi-fi, BT - still on; about 40 notifications during the day + normal use

So it looks like they are working on polishing the firmware :slight_smile:

I only use Bt conection, no wifi, hand gesture is off, brightnes is minimum an barely 12 hours

filip

reset the watch and doing upgrade in sp.f.tool help improve battery life.

Anyone have a flashable version of this update

Dec 6, 2018 12:56:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:filip

reset the watch and doing upgrade in sp.f.tool help improve battery life.

Thanks. I managed to flash new firmware and now watch is x300. Hope battery life will be better. But i noticed, now when i recieve notification watch doesn’t lite up. I must push one of the buttons to se notification

filip

do you mean notifications come in but only vibration? or that you see all notifications come in when the watch screen is turned on?

Sonia
Yes only in vibration but nothing on the screen until i push the butons then notificarion apears. When watch i on and i see the clock then notification apears, but when is in standby and screen i black nothing until i push the buton, then i see notification.

Dec 7, 2018 22:50:59 GMT 1 filip said:
Sonia Yes only in vibration but nothing on the screen until i push the butons then notificarion apears. When watch i on and i see the clock then notification apears, but when is in standby and screen i black nothing until i push the buton, then i see notification.

it meant to be that way so for battery saving but it is going to be changed and this will be an option on wiiwatch 2 (not sure about the 1) so you can choose if to turn screen on or not when notification comes in.

why i not receive update? i have ver 1.6 
in wireless upgrade say  have latest version…

Dec 8, 2018 17:16:52 GMT 1 magiric said:

which version? is your watch causing issues? 

i have xy_c5_x300-ky16_v1.6_20180914

magiric

does it cause issues?

battery drain is problem…