NEW - LEM10 Square model 2019

Zeblaze has made some nice watches, thor 4 dual is my favorite watch to this day, but thor line always had non-removable straps and no waterproofing.
maybe they’ll change that this time.

1 Like

I wonder if @Eric_Crochemore 's univeral launcher will support apple watch/rectangular faces. :slight_smile: hint

It depends if :

• the skins are easily available
  • the format is easy xml
  • it is worth it…
2 Likes

I used UL on my old Finow Q1 pro . Worked fine but basically the round faces shrunk to fit in a square screen if you get what i mean .

1 Like

I just think zeblaze just like rubber ( and lots of it ) . :wink:

yeah, but IMHO the software optimization and battery life were very good on thor dual. no waterproofing sucked A#"!.
the thor 5 I didnt like too much so I went for optimus pro, we’ll see how thor 6 is going to be like, if there’s ever gonna be one.

BT5.0, big battery, BT calling, 5ATM, NFC, removable straps would be nice :smile:
what do you think?

1 Like

Hi Forum, I’m looking for the firmware of the LEM10. Anyone? Or a system dump. Want to examine the new Launcher as it has clickable activities and the 3x3 grid. Thanks.

3 Likes

I hope someone can help you as a port for other watches of those nice features will be great!

1 Like

Firmware will be available soon.
I will post it when watches are delivered.
I can tell you now though - you will have an impossible task using the launcher on anything without a similar screen… I mean square.

2 Likes

Ok let’s hope So. :slight_smile:

You mean rectangular :smile: just to add to the confusion

lol, that’s why I specifically said “similar screen”
It’s another way of saying “broadly speaking” :grin:

1 Like

if a 3x3 customizable grid clickable watch face comes to optimus pro and others…we got ourselves a kick ass 2019 and future proof smartwatch !

1 Like

It’s going to be ready for pick up at the post office tomorrow. I can’t wait. I’ve already made a rectangular face for it; will see how it fits that shape. :slight_smile: Pics tomorrow

2 Likes

why wait; It’s modeled after Casio AQ 440. Let’s hope all fits nicely
casio%20AQ%20440

1 Like

hausdhasudhasudhasu ;lol :rofl::joy::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Let’s see what you think about it when you get it.

2 Likes

Hi Pablo,

Any news on the LEM10 firmware?

Regards

Yes, it’s on my wrist now. Shall I install the modified health app with gps support to test it?
My new watchface was a success on stock launcher. Will later test UL

2 Likes

That looks coool!
Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like