NEW - LEM10 Square model 2019

still those seller making mistake, so the display is 1.81,1.82 or 1.88 and the battery is 700 or 780 Mah.Check Banggood, aliexpress, gearbest and others.
i want to know how thick its

Unfortunately i have never known it any other way . The sellers always have the info mixed up . Best looking at the manufactures site when info available

1 Like

Typical Square Watch user…
ss

10 Likes

Nice picture!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

In 2 days it’s going to be a sale and some prices are $80 and $100 , no bad

Ok I’ll try a PC and I will let you know

Thanks mate.
I tested just now and it was ok :ok_hand:
I’m just going to tidy up this thread because our conversation was extensive :slight_smile:

I think my 14yr old son is on the money here.
He says it’s designed for MineCraft players :joy:
Square%20Watch%20User

3 Likes

wanted to use the discount but they told me “Sorry, this item is no longer available!”
what the heck is up with that??

LOLz!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

lemfo confirmed battery being 780mah. Also it says the waterproof is so that you can enjoy watersports? hmmm. The guy in the ad clearly dips it in the water.

I’d be happy to know what size in mm for straps… is it 20?

2 Likes

I have seen this :-

Regarding the LEM T. and will wait it.
Any ideas when the LEM T will be for sale?
Any more information on the LEM T?

Give me a few days.
Lemfo say they have not got the publicity materials yet. When they do - I will post it.
Let’s keep this about the LEM10 and I will open up a new discussion for the LEM T.

1 Like

I have tested this on my pc and it works fine.
Did you try to open this coupon link on a phone? If so - it doesn’t work.
Only works on a PC.

got response that LEM10 straps are 24mm :slight_smile: the charger on my thor pro died :frowning: so this will come in good time.

1 Like

Mr Ticks has put out a “Deep Dive into the Lem 10” video. One hour 21 minute review.

DD Lem 10

just watched it.
won’t be getting the lem10.
I didnt like a few things which I could live with, but that round repugnance on the right side of the watch definitely ruined it for me. what a dumb choice to put that on otherwise pretty good looking watch.
no function and no point other than just look dumb and probably screw up the waterproofing.
I’m angry :slight_smile:

I had to Google repugnance. DERP!
:nerd_face:

1 Like

If you look at other earlier Lemfo devices they have used this design before so they are obviously happy with it . It does do one thing as you know , its the back button . I’m looking forward to testing it

1 Like

no buy for me, Mister Ticks makes 3 good points for me.
will wait for Zeblaze or ?