New faces on the rise

Just letting y’all know, i am working on 2 Easter themed faces to be released before Easter Sunday (US - 20 April), as well as a watch based off of a clock I found, although didn’t buy, at a thrift store. I don’t know if the last one will be released at the same time, yet. It is going to require custom Roman numerals which will probably have to be done in Photoshop, so it’ll probably be after. Unfortunately I hit a minor snag. The charger for my Lem5 got fried, somehow. I will probably not be able to purchase a new charger until May. So, until then, I will not be able to charge my watch to test my faces beforehand. I am noticing a small level of indiscrepancies between how some of my older faces look in Clockskin Preview and on my Lem5(Infinite Tsukiyomi and Kings Ramsom, for instance). I am asking ahead of time, if you notice any issues with my forthcoming faces, please let me know, A.S.A.P. Thanks in advance. Ryōshi-Sama thanks y’all as well.

1 Like

To anyone that read this, a minor update. By taking apart my watch and charger, I was able to remove the damaged pin on the charger and set up the remaining ones so I can at least charge it. I lose wired connection for transferring faces, but I use Clockskin Transfer anyways. I am almost done with the Easter faces and will post them after testing.

2 Likes

Geesh, Nick, you have had some bad luck lately with electronics. I feel bad for you, but hopefully nothing more will get fried! :grimacing: