Network unlock LEMFO LEM T 4g smart watch

Hello everyone can anybody tell me how to unlock network in LEMFO LEM T smart watch its 4g and i m not getting signals will chinese miracle 2 software work?

I would wait a bit before using Chinese miracle 2 if I were you. I’m not sure how you thought to use Chinese miracle, but you have heard about sp flash tools too? sp flash tool is what most of us use if we need to flash the firmware onto the watch.
About the problem, do you get 2g or 3g signals? Does the lem t support the frequency bands your operator is using?

I never tried 2g or 3g sim in lem t but yes lem t supports the frequency band that operator is providing and yes i want to use chinese miracle 2 for network unlock only. I dont want to use sp flash tool because i want want to flash firmware to my watch. Is there any other tool to unlock network i just want signals of my sim and nothing else. Before two years i had a smart watch named β€œAN1” it has the same problem of signals because i also bought that watch from outside india and than i gave that watch to a mobile shop and he rooted my watch and than used chinese miracle 2 software to unlock the network and than that watch started getting signals and so i was wondering if i can use chinese miracle 2 to unlock network in this watch also and i think i also need to root the watch before using chinese miracle 2.

1 Like