Need Firmware for the LEMFO LEMX

I did factory reset LEMFO X watch and now having a hard time to update the firmware over the WIFI. Is there anyway I can get access for updated firmware so I can update it manually. Would be great full. Thanks

What’s your fw version?

Sorry for late reply. FM 01/15/2019. Is there anyway you can make watch screen wake up more responsive like Samsung. Whenever I have need to look up a time, It takes few minutes to wake up screen. Thanks

This is the last version and screen wake up is working fine on this one. You won’t have a better version.

where to download latest firmware version ? i have a same problem , screen wake up is not working its random , takes sometime even after pressing the button

already send a message to Pablo11 about this in the last update there was a option to disable the wake up screen and incomings notifications,so he did spoke with lemfo team about it,even he shows us a pick photo that in settings display we will see this feature and maybe the always screen on too i hope,thats why i didnt do the last update

Mar 10, 2019 17:20:14 GMT 2 shailendralemfo said:
where to download latest firmware version ? i have a same problem , screen wake up is not working its random , takes sometime even after pressing the button

in firmware section