My Optimus Pro should be here tomorrow

To be honest i have read a few with same problem . As i’m still having to use my old macbook pro i dont have that problem ever as it unzips automatically .

It sounds to me that you are copying the zipped (compressed) file into the Clocksin folder. I suggest that you copy the unzipped folder into the clockskin folder. It’s a large file, so by using USB, it could take quite some time to transfer it that way. I suggest you install an unzipper such as RAR from the Playstore onto the watch, then follow this method…

1. Download the zipped Venom file onto your computer.
  2. Turn on bluetooth and pair the watch and the computer.
  3. Right click on the downloaded file and choose “send to”. A window will appear with a choice of the watch. Choose it.
  4. The watch will now display an acceptance window for the file. Select “allow”.
  5. When the transfer is complete, a notification will appear on the watch. View it and RAR will start automatically. You should see the Venom folder in the unzipper. At this point, you may want to use “square mode” to see the options available in RAR as some of them are off the display in normal size mode. Select the venom folder by touching the small square box next to it.
  6. At the top now, you will see an up arrow. Touch it, and some suggestions will appear for a destination. Choose “browse” and navigate to the clockskin folder. The final destination should appear as “/storage/emulated/0/clockskin”.
  7. Press “OK”.
  8. Press “OK” again after choosing “ask before overwrite” or “overwrite without prompt”
  9. Exit RAR
  10. Turn off blue tooth and choose normal size now.
  11. Enjoy your new Invicta watch face! I have several other Invictas too!

That did it!

2 Likes

YAY! I hope you like it! Most of my watch faces retain the highlighting on the hands from a single light source point. In other words, the highlight moves around the hand as the hand travels. The shadows of the hands also move appropriately. Fun to stare at! :woozy_face:

Hi Mark, battery life of Optimus is much better than Thor Pro?
Thanks

Hi Rugeno, yes the battery life is MUCH better. I’m pretty happy with that aspect. Now, I don’t have a SIM card in it, not using it that way. But I basically keep bluetooth and wifi on all day. I’m really pretty happy with this watch, I can’t lie!

3 Likes

Thanks Mark, I will wait a promo to buy one Optimus :grinning: